User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    We unpause cause it's powerplay.
    Get used to it little pimp

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    How do you guys feel about the custom version for MLSG? its shit bring back old xxlg siege, the changes of taking out emp nuke siren and neutron has shown a lot more team ethic in current games, every siege player has relied heavily on the nuke siren and now its gone they dont know what to do, the oldschool siegers however know exactly what to do and how to deal without one, the newer players, will have to get used to it.

How do you guys feel about the map pool? i voiced my concerns about having a 3 map set pool for each round where "admins" decided on the pools of maps, so far youve seen the same 2 maps being played instead of having a variety of maps being played as a result of this. you kind of know what to expect from every match because of this as well. i could go on forever with the knock on effects of having such map pools.

How do you guys feel about the admin team? incompetent, i know i cant say much as i have had minimal involvement but thats due to work and other commitments, i personally think the most effort was in season 1 where i was emailing people with their match times personally per team, hasnt seemed to be carried on in season 2 and now season 3, i guess you're relying on players and captains to talk to each other which worked well in season 2 but like its already been said newcomers dont know the deal and need to be informed.

What change did you like and dislike? map pool, its the only downfall of this season.

Bring back IST with same teams!

keith don't take it personal man, keep up good working streaming, same goes for uchi and rays, best coverage out of all the seasons and I enjoy watching them later.

you guys need more admins 4 admins in 1 team thats pretty useless right now someone else is gonna admin the match while he isnt even admin.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    you guys need more admins 4 admins in 1 team thats pretty useless right now someone else is gonna admin the match while he isnt even admin.

i'd voiced my concerns on that...not only for what needing an admin for their match but if any real problems arise that need a vote.. I can see it being f'd up

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    i'd voiced my concerns on that...not only for what needing an admin for their match but if any real problems arise that need a vote.. I can see it being f'd up
    we are already talking about this

I know I have been slacking on the admin side of things, but I've been busy the last couple of weeks as I barely managed to show up for my own match. Anyways I'll be more active from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    I know I have been slacking on the admin side of things, but I've been busy the last couple of weeks as I barely managed to show up for my own match. Anyways I'll be more active from now on.
    We all know this, we have lives and that's more important than just to admin a match. Remember this tournament is for fun, and to bring the siege community together as one.

everything is good, thanks for the service (Y) just one minor thing, it seems the shout casters are all from the same team.... well for our match anyways, maybe allow different people to shout cast? iunnoooo

Thread Information