KhronoS aka Lobito - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    How come people use IRC as well as TeamSpeak, when TS does the same and more than IRC?

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    How come people use IRC as well as TeamSpeak, when TS does the same and more than IRC?
    Mate, this is not topic about CoD active, CoD TS, CoD irc... don't spam
    We can talk about this topic in our forum...
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Quote Originally Posted by damic View Post
    You're wrong
    I kicked you from CoD!
    When you read this then ....
    Then you write that you leave xD
    Plz... Don't confuse the truth.
    You must have honor. Just a little bit ...

lol if i write 1 application here is 100 % logic i,m out from CoD.....really i leave from CoD, i play today out TAG. but if u are happy say that u kicked me, ok

GG

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    BONZ, CoD have active members, but they have 1 TS and 1 server and always 0 players in. I joined Several times in TS and leave why stay 0 players ON, and the servers is very low times use for members.

It was in CoD but it was as if it did not have clan simply the TAG was using. No wars, no trainings, etc etc, i prefer make here 1 application if i not can to join in uK i dont have problems, i can play without clan without type of problem.

Not because now they discuss because it leaves CoD I think that they do not have anything to reproach. I was a little time, and in this time I did IRC's channel for them, played and did not have problems, not because now are angered

lol khronos, lemme tell you something. uK doesnt take players that chase from corner to corner on any map, plus they dont like cheats, and people that get kicked for supplier spamming

Uh Uh Uh Uh is see problems y problems and i not want anything problem.

I,m thinking and i close my application for join in uK, i,m see muchs problems with my application and Before this continues growing i prefer STOP here and close application.

In order that there are no mas problems better it will play without clan and this way all contentments, i send my application because i like to play in uK but not having problems anything more begin.

Sorry and gg, we will see in Game

i like to play in uK and hang around them, but i dont want to join em. i cant join them because i cant beat them ( and im too young ) and plus, i see no purpose in joining ANY clan because lots of clans die and get you into drama.

So much shit going on.., anyway, good luck khronos!

I'd wish luck but I can already predict SAM and Blaze's veredict.
    (GAP)

Personaly this guy is NOT taking thip application seriously. He left [R]^ went to CoD| got kicked out of CoD|, and then tried out for uK, but that wasn't good enough for him. So he decided to make his own team/clan called "-SnK". Don't ask me what it means.

Picture (Via Teamspeak):

Disturbed read up my post. I write my application for uK and much players start to say...."you are kicked from CoD, was banned ....etcetc muchs problems, i prefer play without clan that start here with problems.

Really i think that After all this shit I do not have possibilities of entering in |uK| Players said much Shit and i not want Problems...

-SnK?¿?¿?¿ -SnK = Suzuki, Naab, KhronoS more that 1 clan is a fun TAG that only use suzuki, me and naab...nothing serious.

Thread Information