Tired of removing without warning - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My understanding was that minishields gave out no RU whatsoever when hit, unless another build is close enough by

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Also, if you have extra minishields near the SS/SH location there on Minicivil, when someone shoots rockets, say, and hits them it will splash onto those charging up in the supplier. ... Hope this helps.
    Yes, it helps. Anyway, I was talking about the big shield. But I guess it's the same for that matter. I knew about the damage spreading around near buildings but I thought shields were out of such behaviour. Is there a distance limit for the damage splashing? I mean, sometimes, even if it's a leech, a shield or a cont can give the team the time it needs for getting out of a rain of missiles and bullets.
    I'm YPF

only post here i see that stands is fleecey's, it doesnt matter what anyones opinions are or how "skilled" you believe to be at siege strategy and gameplay, You simply do not remove other peoples builds, irrelevant if you think its a bad build or a leech.

Try taking more time to SHOW them how to build right on the next map, everyone was a beginner at one time, fleece gave me tips when i first started, i built leech and i didnt know what a leech was at the time, so instead of yelling at me and rage removing my builds, it took 20 seconds to explain what a leech was and i never did it again and removed it.

its a public server, not a match or PUG server, each player is allowed to build what they like, unhindered, if you dont like it then join PUG and have matches with other skilled players, easy answer really.

The only time i would ever agree a remove is right is say on clarion for example, the SC is 1 sec from finishing and the enemy slip in, then it completes building , they destroy the tele then attack core, THAT IMO is the only justifiable time to remove anyones builds, the only other time i would say it would be ok is if the player has left the server and they left a leech, once they leave, it has no owner, therefore no-one to upset.

Everyone can have their opinions on whats right or not, but no one has the right to act on their own opinion and remove other peoples builds....period.

thing is i dont really care about leeches myself except when its a really obv one.
    i will remove everything if it hurts my team like a forcefield next to sup or some containers next to sup..

mira YPF.... si recuerdas el mapa era clarion... ¿recuerdas?, hiciste un forcefield afuera del core no tengo idea para que y varios en el equipo querian removerlo por tema de leech y es mas dificil defender las nukes enemigas... asi que pedazo de noobs estupido aprende a jugar siege mierda... tengo el derecho de removerlo porque yo se lo deficil que es matar nukes con el forcefield afuera... si kieres hacer uno hazlo dentro para cubrir algo el core
    no es con mala intencion ni nada pero muchas veces creas forcefield estupidos o en el suplier o en el core

.................................................. ..........................

YPF look .... if you remember the map was clarion ... You remember, you did a forcefield outside the core so I have no idea and several on the team wanted to remove him and leech issue is more difficult to defend the enemy nukes ... so stupid piece of noobs learn to play siege shit ... I have the right to remove it because I know what it is to kill deficil nukes outside the forcefield ... if kieres make one do something to cover within the core
    not mean any harm or anything but sometimes think stupid forcefield or suplier or core

Quote Originally Posted by [R
    ^EnZ|nO!zTeR*;52885]mira YPF.... si recuerdas el mapa era clarion... ¿recuerdas?, hiciste un forcefield afuera del core no tengo idea para que y varios en el equipo querian removerlo por tema de leech y es mas dificil defender las nukes enemigas... asi que pedazo de noobs estupido aprende a jugar siege mierda... tengo el derecho de removerlo porque yo se lo deficil que es matar nukes con el forcefield afuera... si kieres hacer uno hazlo dentro para cubrir algo el core
    no es con mala intencion ni nada pero muchas veces creas forcefield estupidos o en el suplier o en el core

YPF look .... if you remember the map was clarion ... You remember, you did a forcefield outside the core so I have no idea and several on the team wanted to remove him and leech issue is more difficult to defend the enemy nukes ... so stupid piece of noobs learn to play siege shit ... I have the right to remove it because I know what it is to kill deficil nukes outside the forcefield ... if kieres make one do something to cover within the core
    not mean any harm or anything but sometimes think stupid forcefield or suplier or core
    Sin malas intenciones ni nada enzo, pero, cuando uses google traductor para posts en ingles, procura escribir bien, porque siempre hay alguien que no va a entender y no entiende ni chucha de español

No bad intentions or anything enzo, but whenever you are translating a post to english for your posts, try to write worda better, because then, when text is translated, it gets fucked up and ends up being some weird non-sense shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by _Leo_ View Post
    Yes, it helps. Anyway, I was talking about the big shield. But I guess it's the same for that matter. I knew about the damage spreading around near buildings but I thought shields were out of such behaviour. Is there a distance limit for the damage splashing? I mean, sometimes, even if it's a leech, a shield or a cont can give the team the time it needs for getting out of a rain of missiles and bullets.
    I was saying if you make a building too close to the supplier or where players walk right out of the supplier then it will cause splash damage onto the players. For example, a common error on bathrooms eq1 or bathrooms fixed when SS is made outside of the tub is for new conts to be built too close to the SS or, if the conts are already built, the SS gets placed too close to the conts. In either case, the conts need to be removed promptly and rebuilt. Enemy players will shoot multiple rockets and hit the conts, causing damage to players in the supplier if not removed and replaced farther away.

I think Higor or someone else could comment on splash damage to other buildings. I think the current version limits or eliminates that damage.

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^EnZ|nO!zTeR* View Post
    mira YPF.... si recuerdas el mapa era clarion... ¿recuerdas?, hiciste un forcefield afuera del core no tengo idea para que y varios en el equipo querian removerlo por tema de leech y es mas dificil defender las nukes enemigas... asi que pedazo de noobs estupido aprende a jugar siege mierda... tengo el derecho de removerlo porque yo se lo deficil que es matar nukes con el forcefield afuera... si kieres hacer uno hazlo dentro para cubrir algo el core

Doesn't matter if you or anyone else dislike a FF next at the core, it's not your right to remove if because you dislike it! He placed it for a reason, so stop removing others stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Doesn't matter if you or anyone else dislike a FF next at the core, it's not your right to remove if because you dislike it! He placed it for a reason, so stop removing others stuff.
    What makes u so sure that people actually place things like forcefield for a reason... hmmm... if i made forcefield on a middle of a map and someone removed it.. should i report the player who actually removed it or what :S
    Cuz i've seen bunch of pointless minisheilds and other stuffs but didn't remove it.

there is difference between a reason and a ' no idea' or an I dont know reason. if its one of the last 2, then its removable. if its actually reasonable, for example, me putting a super container near supplier on clarion = holds up more damage and repairs the buildings around it quicker. i think thats a good reason

Thread Information