Hate the spy suit - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Maybe use a weakness weapon?
    How about shooting a spy with biorifle will temporarily reveal his true colors? (1 second or 2 may be enough).

Or maybe make it so that if the spy shoots, his color switches back for a second.

I still like more the messages thing, but for it to work, i HAVE to debug what's really blocking the custom Siege messages (nuke, emp, neutron destruction events)

--- Updated ---

@SAM
    I'll write another profiler and make it run on pug server via SUMMON, it should hook itself to the message mutator chain and report which one is blocking these.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i said the spy suit was gonna be a stupid addition. youre doing a great job higor but theres just some things that will never be good in siege and this was one of them, along with neutron, emp, nuke siren as well.

personally think taking things back to 16 man servers or less would be better.

Spy suit if it stays should have a time limit. 20 seconds at post. And if you attack buildings while wearing spy suit it should diminish totally.

It should do what it says. A spy by definition is "A person who secretly collects and reports information about an enemy or competitor."

The suit shouldn't be allowed to be used to cause collosal damange. It should be used to spy on your enemy, and get out. Thats it. If you find something you want to attack, then the spy status should be gone.

Make it so that if you deal 100 damage while using it disables it is a nice idea.

Personally I love the addition of the spy suit. Killing a spy is really satisfying, my favourite 'sniffing' tactic is to go round with the pulse rifle and see who boosts and who bleeds (when it gets really crazy). At the moment too many people are using the suit because it's new, lol I've seen suicide door nukes on simplex which are a total waste of 1000 RU.

Well done Higor for adding an original idea to siege, not everyone dislikes it. I think the spy suit is fine as it is, except for being a little on the cheap side. I don't think spies have too much of an advantage as things stand

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS SOMETHING'S NEW TIME TO BITCH
    Last edited by Scourge; 03-02-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Spy suit can be good with 10-16 players. It can also be a mid spawn item and if its buildable it needs to be more than 1k, in my honest opinion it should be worth 2500 and have limits. For example it could not use Teles, Boosters, and SBs.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    Criticism... well if he'd come up with a poll asking players what they think of i believe there wouldn't be so much critics after all...
    I don't say he gotta make a poll for every single implement but for some things like spy suit i believe he should
    There was a discussion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Yeah.. and it didn't reach a lot of positive comments i guess.
    Still i personally don't mind it if it stays

You are not helping the pub players to get better with those additions, as i said long time ago, "leave siege how it is", now competence and teamwork is gone, there're just a bunch of retards running backwards full of RU because they dont even know what to build, sad.

Thread Information