User Tag List

[SUGGESTION / SIEGE] Add Marker to Constructor

@Higor - How about adding some kind of "marker" to the constructor so that people can "tag" a wall or the floor with a "X mark"? This would be very useful to show players (especially newbies like me) where to build stuff but also to show common paths of nukers and such for your team members. I was thinking about it because most of the time the chat doesnt cut it when talking about leeches and stuff :-)

To avoid spam you would restrict the usage to once per minute and per player and a total of maybe 5 tags per team.

Reminds me of the Firearms mod for half-life.
    Players would leave a very small flag as mark, and then the mortars would aim at the location of that little flag.

It's something I'd introduce via bind and via GUI button, one marker per player, visible to team only.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

this reminds me of the point/show tag in portal 2 to show peole where to put portals or a button to press. i actually like this idea. +1

said this one before and as this is about the constructor i will ask again, some have keybinds for weapons or builds where as others use good old scroll, for example, if i want to select constructor then i press my middle mouse button and one roll of mouse wheel down chooses sniper.

ok, the problem, the constructor model animation is WAY too slow (the select anim), cut the speed of that animation set in half, so if it is frames 0-10 for example then drop it in the import to 5-10, that will cut the switch anim time in half, really fed up of trying to switch to sniper only to have my head taken off because it takes so damn long to switch from constructor to sniper due to the ridiculously slow select anim in the model.

if @Higor can do that then that will make me a very happy player.

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information