User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OLD_F**k

I'm the same, if im not using the PC i will go in spec and have #MLSG open with volume turned up, if someone uses the !admin command i get a notification, but i have to say that when im on, i have only had to do a couple minor warnings, apart from that its been GG's

Usually when people know someone is mod etc.... they just behave themselves. Another thing is. I do spec but when I do. I rarely see anything of substance. To be totally honest the instagib servers has the best behaved players....

I play probably at least 3 hours a day, and i don't see too much laming from some of the players i see on the usa server, but you do get a few who just come to the server to lame and cause problems for the players who want to play ctf. I would report more stuff i see, but i don't want people to get sick of seeing complaint topics from me regarding insta/combo.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I would report more stuff i see, but i don't want people to get sick of seeing complaint topics from me regarding insta/combo.
    Same here.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I would report more stuff i see, but i don't want people to get sick of seeing complaint topics from me regarding insta/combo.
    Ditto...plus the stuff I want to report usually requires a demo, and I've found that posting a single 4 minute demo (of which I am in the middle of doing as we speak, and will be posting shortly) takes about 4-5 hours to post. Much less hassle if an admin would see it himself and not require all the time and effort on my part to report a botter.

I am glad to hear that quite a few admins to spec games when they can though. I never see them (though if they are spec'ing I wouldn't expect them to announce themselves )

give them CTF- duku, then they are like autistic children with a rubik's cube... focussed, its just the waif's and strays that float in now and then that a troll will appear

Thread Information