Super Mine glitch Higor? - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Touch() has a limit of four grrrrr... That's stupid. no wonder why it's not a very good alternative. I forgot about the code review for mines Ferail my bad.
    Still thou put in the Mega Mines Higor :biggrin: Hahah the're GREAT! Ask MiniWick! depending on what level they are at they explode in a Level 2 nuke to Level 4 and an Ultima Protos explosion!!! I love the BANG from the old protos Ferali hahahahah!

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by nOs*Wildcard View Post
    Touch() has a limit of four grrrrr... That's stupid. no wonder why it's not a very good alternative. I forgot about the code review for mines Ferail my bad.
    Still thou put in the Mega Mines Higor :biggrin: Hahah the're GREAT! Ask MiniWick! depending on what level they are at they explode in a Level 2 nuke to Level 4 and an Ultima Protos explosion!!! I love the BANG from the old protos Ferali hahahahah!
    seriusly uk need watch more this "mod-admin" he make camp station, spam suplier, camp, and abuse the boucing, I HAVE THE DEMO OF THAT GAME AND THE SUPER MINE WAS LEVEL 5, HE KILL TWO SUPER MINES WITH THE SAME GLITCH, AND I TOLD HIM STOP THAT, BUT HE JUST CONTINUE... IM ONLY POST THE VIDEO HOW HE DO THAT IF SOMEONE MAKE A GOOD BAN FOR THIS APE:love_heart: YES HIGOR IS SAME LIKE KOALA.

Go Away....

Bouncing is allowed on pub siege, its not allowed on the insta servers.

can i also add, how thick are you to insult and demand a ban on the ONLY siege developer?

I can see higor telling you to go fuck yourself soon if he gets flamed any more, he will follow mine and ferali's example and stop coding for a community that acts just like Osyris.

Once all developers/coders leave, then UT99 is destined for death.

UT99 is destined for death.
    Quoted out of context for greater accuracy...
    The problem is not only the community itself, but the lack of and the engine limitations. The fact that nowadays is extremely easy to just move to another engine and do your own (free) game without the limitations this one has dooms UT to end someday in the (near) future, specially with mobile getting stronger and stronger gaming-wise too (to which UT doesn't stand a chance).
    For instance, UDK is far easier than I imagined it to be, and far more fun to toy with (scaleform already included, unreal cascade, possibility to include C++ code at will, almost same UScript structure as UT, etc...).

I strongly believe that Wildcard and Higor are the very last ones who will ever do anything Siege related, I am not seeing anyone else taking it from there, at least no one as knowledgeable at least, since someone with such knowledge will either do things for UT because they're hardcore fans, or move on to something far more entertaining and less frustrating to work with such as UDK or other.

Siege for Unreal Tournament 3 then ? :3
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    Siege for Unreal Tournament 3 then ? :3
    UT3 is even more dead. UT is not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    HERE! HERE! Pour this 'Pillar of the Community' a drink, and make it a double.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    EPIC FAIL lol

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

I have UT3 and i think i have amounted to 3 hours total play time lol.... UT3 may be a flop but the UEngine3 isnt and i think that is what ferali is pointing out, personally if i could see UT99 remade, i would like to see how it turns out using the new CryEngine, crysis3 may be easy (completed it in a 2 days) but the effects and world are stunning.

excellent translation of my comment ferali, pretty much got my thoughts exactly right, thats why you have to think clever instead of throw this in throw that in then those believing they are "L33T", when in reality, pressing buttons with your left hand and moving your right hand a few inches and clicking buttons now and then which is all any of us are doing is not really something to be big headed about, calling someone a noob because they cant press buttons as well as you isnt something to shout about, just saying..lol

what there can be done, just like me knowing i cant push the RocketX any further, i have hit the limits of the engine (i know this because its based off of feralis NW3 core which is as much as the UT engine can do, the only programmer i know that has reached the UT99 engine limits) so what any developer is doing for you now.....APPRECIATE it or you will hasten the demise of UT99, dont think you are above anyone by yelling and accusing them of shit.

Higor and Severed have spent countless hours testing out new functions for YOU, the community, dont fuck it up by getting a bug up your ass and yelling at the developer, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.

just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-30-2013 at 05:40 AM.

just stop and think of past clans/communtiea that have died. For starter i could think of other things that a community has died off, let me state those: crappy and abusive admins (VDS and SDA), crappy server (|WS|, cheaters (SDA) or whining players that just runaway the good players off (OFB). Also game developers can easily kill a community not of them just dissappearing but of them going overboard with massive changes or just taking advantage of glitches that normal players. I for one, don't really trust giving admin to a game developer because they know stuff that we do not know.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information