Joining A Clan

User Tag List

Thread: Joining A Clan

Joining A Clan

Just a simple question, what do you clans do these days to bring someone into your clan?

Back in my MOD days, if someone wanted to join we would put them one vs one with out best 3 guys DM to 20 or 30 frags, one at a time. From here we can see how he reacts, if he/she gets mad curses acts out like someone you either would want or not want in your clan. We would also see how well they play, plus like anyone else we would see how he plays when they don't know we were watching along with how they interacted with the public. After that it was a period or probation so see how they do over a short period of time, perhaps 2 weeks.

I was just curious, I want to join somewhere but my game is so far off what it used to be. I must blame old age, old eyes and eating to many sweets while trying to play. A few of you guys and I go way back to 2000'ish and know the type of person I am. Most every clan here has lots of talent and that is awesome!

Hey Busta...well depends which clan you want to join. But here I guess it's all about how well you fit and not skill level.

Hi Sam! For the moment I was just curious what everyone does out there. Been out of the admin game for many many years It can also say a lot about a clan

The way i think of clans, there is either competitive clans where you would like to improve your gameplay and play in leagues, or groups of friends who play for fun and don't really care how good/bad you are.

Mostly your presence on the server on this clan.

I was active like "#$" years before joining, gettin everyday and doing good scores (not the best, but sometimes).

Now i'm a rusty old mod/member :C
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Yeah chro still waiting for you to become active again

Well... our clan is based in friendship.

Over the past 12 years playing the same game, i made severel friends... a few members are no longer playing UT, but we are still in contact.

As i said on our thread: "In our clan it was never the player who came in, but the person behind it. We always value more the friendship than the player's skills. Why? Because over the years many players stopped playing and, consequently, were left behind. In contrast, those players where the friendship was bigger than the game, stayed forever."

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    We used to be a skill recruiting clan but over the years things started getting a bit calmer, I think its safe to say we still have some of the finest players here as well as some still learning or getting better.

We usually give a 2 week probation period or longer depending on the person and how well we know them, skills not a problem, I can train and give advice on how to get better at the game among other things, some other members here can also do the same

Thread Information