User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think he is rather strange somehow. Met him on BC bt server... he have some strange keybind or something. Like he can use my name and make it very long across the screen in less than normal typing rate or w/e (example cham cham cham cham in say... then next person... personnamehere& and so on)... and make everyone the same. Can someone explain that? Or should I post a video of that?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

A bit confusing but maybe you should post a video? @Django I smell cow manure. There are no emails banned unless you're trying to use disposable email addresses

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    A bit confusing but maybe you should post a video? @Django I smell cow manure. There are no emails banned unless you're trying to use disposable email addresses
    I think you mean this sam

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    what made me chuckle was this part

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    (13:58:59) (+[SITE]Guest1738) i fought against cheating my entire time playing. i was simply curious what people used to use. lo and behold only your servers caught the one i tested. all my other favorites didnt. that told me something.
    thanks for contradicting yourself as well as telling us that you have "favorite bots" it just shows how much of a sad scumbag you really are....

33 years old and cheating in a game, you must be very adultlike.

He means favourite servers, which means he cheated multiple times. Someone give him the Douche first class badge already.

And some reading comprehension to Blaze as well
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Ive been trying for awhile to speak to an adult in this forum. I would try once to register. Quit. Remember a week later about it try again. A month later jump in irc and talk to some other idiot. And finally I message the webmaster a polite message regarding my ban. Insta-banned email from the forums and everything else. That's a nice how-do-you-do.

I actually was pretty upset because I missed playing instagib from the moment the game came out. When I decided to bypass your dumb forum banning and take a good look around I realized I wasn't missing much. A bunch of baby adults taking this shit way too serious.

I can only assume the reason I wasn't given even a chance to talk on the forum for an appeal or to an admin personally was I used to own one of you back in the day......or you're on the rag cuz your mom wont bring you any more hot pockets and mt dew to your basement dungeon. Or you think Im someone else you've already dealt with. In any case you'd be wrong.

Thanks for reminding why anal retentive power trippers like yourselves brought the game down sooner then it's due date.
    do uk admins a favor and take your own life so they don't have to waste theirs reading your worthless posts

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    harsh words.

Thread Information