User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

Two bigtime plays by LeBron -- the deep 3 and the and 1 -- to help seal the game tonight. Mark this date as the day Norris Cole has arrived. Only a matter of time before he replaces Chalmers now. It was as if going into the 4th quarter the Bulls coach and their team knew the Heat were going to turn it up at the end and they had no answer.

Some real good ball going on this round boyz and girlz. Enjoy it.

Also congrats to Rays (Charles) for your second consecutive Emmy. Dude is off the hook.

I watched that game, I hope that goes into a 7th game, someone on the Bulls is really gonna chimp out at some of these shit foul calls lol.

Golden State looks better than I first gave them credit for, I knew they were dark-horse status but they got a real shot at making it. Spurs stole that first game from em and that's probably gonna come back to bite GS. Steph Curry is a god though.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    someone on the Bulls is really gonna chimp out at some of these shit foul calls lol.
    Dude it's the NBA, expect nothing less from the officiating. But don't let me cry conspiracy just read that former ref's book I forget his name, Tim something. lol. The refs definitely helped but personally doubt it would have mattered much even with the two blown calls late.

But you have to admit, Mohammed's reaction to getting slammed to the floor by LeBron was so visceral. Dude just got up and had no idea LeBron was T'd up while LeBron was weeping about the T and took him by surprise with the shove.

You know, LeBron should expect more of this kind of treatment, like opposing players won't treat him as the King but try to knock him off of his throne. Those reactions from him and Wade in the last couple games ought to improve (3 total T's) or their title count in 3 years may not be as many as I thought it might be.

Curry's got such a sweet stroke it's sick. Gonna try to catch that one recorded tomorrow but I don't know, I can only watch so much basketball lol. Knicks/Pacers and Thunder/Grizz are both high drama, high quality affairs going on tomorrow. Like I said, some real good ball going here.

Thunder/Grizz makes me think about how the fuck did Perkins get signed on OKC, holy shit the guy is bad rofl and definitely Kevin Martin hasnt been as good, Derek Fisher instead, been hitting shots when needed, dont like the Durant-dependency as it makes them way too predictable, but the guy is outstanding and can play whatever position and role just as good

Pacers vs Knicks... will be interesting to watch Amar'e coming back, but is Stoudemire what New York needs?, imo giving Melo 30 shots a game is a real bad idea, considering the Knicks are decent from beyond the arc (Prigioni, JR Smith, Melo, Felton), maybe you could play them AND in the inside a little bit more with Chandler as Hibbert isnt such a great opposition in the paint (he either gets 3 blocks and 6 fouls, or 15 points with terrible defense)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Perkins is being exposed more now because the Grizz bigs are amazing. Gasol and Randolph will have their way with Ibaka/Perkins this series. I had faith in Perk when he dropped 30 lbs and came back ripped as fuck last season, but there haven't been any outstanding results coming from him since then so idk.

Well said man.

I'm not too big on Stoudemire fitting well with the Knicks, they are just being loyal to him since he was big a couple of seasons ago before Melo was there in getting the fans excited and winning a few games for the first time in a long while. Thing is with Melo and the Knicks, they need him and JR Smith to be active, aggressive and moving the ball around quickly so those guys you mentioned can get the open looks. They can't create their own shot. The Knicks have looked real good for long spans this year cuz they were able to move the ball well and knock down those 3's. That's their game. Lol on Hibbert. I'm not too big on him either way, but he was doing a good job on Anthony in the paint in Game 1 when I was watching. I really like that kid Shumpert though. Real strong and active defender, and O game is improving.

Pretty sad about OKC losing, but Memphis dominated us down low and defended Durant well, they deserve it. Team is still young though and hopefully we bounce back. Obviously rooting for the Grizz now, I think either the Grizz or the Spurs can give Miami a decent challenge. Only series that isn't a done deal is Knicks/Pacers, I feel like the Pacers got it in the pocket.

Pacers does have the tools to pull an upset against the Heat, which imo, havent really played a stablished team (Bucks lol and Bulls with Deng, Hinrich, Rose out and Noah with fascitis), would be kind of a mystery since Hibbert has been playing great.

Spurs vs Grizz?, I'll go with the grizz just because I'm pretty sure they will be able to control Duncan and Parker, just like they did on Durant
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

PTS in the finals

Lelbron is a pussy.

BALL DON'T LIE

Also Grizz got swept, the fuck man.
    Stern when Spurs Pacers in da finals:

Thread Information