banned again for bullshit? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    Lol hitting sup is aloud when enter base and if you put conts next to it is not my problem. And btw i m not banned for that But i typed " yeah chis help your bitch out" and that hurt his Tiny feelings, But Everyone is raging in THE server But Thats aloud, But when AnA does it hè get banned.
    Look, I was in that game and it seemed like a quick hook after Ana made that comment. He disappeared from the game almost immediately. But really, let's think about it a bit.

Unfortunately, raging and misbehavior happens with regularity in siege. Part of siege culture. Would be nice to clean it up, yes. But haven't you heard of the saying that two wrongs don't make a right? Here's another analogy: why pour gas on the fire? Fleece and Chis are both admins and if you do something that one of them notices and they tell each other, then insulting them like that by calling her his bitch is probably the last thing you want to do at that point. The fact that you don't get that is why all of this has happened.

Guess what: they don't get paid to admin for you to play on the server. You should be thanking them for taking the responsibility to be admins to keep the game clean, not insulting them. If you feel you are being targeted, maybe you are giving people a reason to target you. If you make a case like you are being targeted to the community when you are so disrespectful on these threads, people won't care if you are gone.

I have played in games with you and know you are capable of being a good team player. I am guessing you have one strike left, Ana. Use it wisely.

D
    E
    J
    A

V
    U

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Look, I was in that game and it seemed like a quick hook after Ana made that comment. He disappeared from the game almost immediately. But really, let's think about it a bit.

Unfortunately, raging and misbehavior happens with regularity in siege. Part of siege culture. Would be nice to clean it up, yes. But haven't you heard of the saying that two wrongs don't make a right? Here's another analogy: why pour gas on the fire? Fleece and Chis are both admins and if you do something that one of them notices and they tell each other, then insulting them like that by calling her his bitch is probably the last thing you want to do at that point. The fact that you don't get that is why all of this has happened.

Guess what: they don't get paid to admin for you to play on the server. You should be thanking them for taking the responsibility to be admins to keep the game clean, not insulting them. If you feel you are being targeted, maybe you are giving people a reason to target you. If you make a case like you are being targeted to the community when you are so disrespectful on these threads, people won't care if you are gone.

I have played in games with you and know you are capable of being a good team player. I am guessing you have one strike left, Ana. Use it wisely.
    gg

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    you can come over to punch me than we will see how last the last man standing is ape.. very brave behind your keybord,
    and it is weird everyone calles eachother bitch and nobody care but only losers take it personal so cry me a river
    rest my case, absolute shit understanding of the English language, where in my post did i mention anyone specific?

the way you called fleece a bitch was abusive and a retarded thing for anyone to do, I cant wait for the day you get perma banned, you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    rest my case, absolute shit understanding of the English language, where in my post did i mention anyone specific?

the way you called fleece a bitch was abusive and a retarded thing for anyone to do, I cant wait for the day you get perma banned, you deserve it.
    i didnt call fleece by name a bitch... everyone could be chiss his bitch,, so its the way he make it personal is more stupid.

I would throat punch them until my arms go dead. <--------
    Last edited by AnAunreal; 05-06-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post

Your crap comprehension of English was why you were kicked by Chis, dude, if someone called my partner a bitch I would throat punch them until my arms go dead.
    Who is this person ? Are you a admin , if so I lost faith in |uK|.. Finding excuses too bash someone is not "professional " speaking Mr.Smartypartypants. Before just telling off someone and making a threat about that you're gonna punch him , relax buddy...I don't always comment on this forum but the shit people say to one to another because he did something so "wrong " or just a little to deserve a ban is un-believable . And now you cry about his comprehension on English..really ? Am I just the wrong one here or seems like I read this shitt all the time now

Chill out folks, i only know that ana is fucking around as always,as a matter of fact just ignore him.
    Last edited by Diablo; 05-06-2013 at 04:52 PM.

And Fluke welcome to planet earth where things as grammar mistakes can happen,very low of you really.English is not my native language either,but srsly do u have to bash someone with their lack of english language? Like i know ana is a retard but the fact that you speak of the english language and the grammar mistakes he made sounds like you speak for everyone here that is not good in english.Like wtf man chill out grab a beer!
    Last edited by Diablo; 05-06-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Mini any time you post you're posting trash. Fluke actually contributes here other than a UK tag at login.

This is not about professional. These admin and mods are not at work. Why should we take bullshit from anybody while all people like ana do nothing but are constant pain in the ass? We humans too. Guess what. We get frustrated just like all of you. And if once in a while a 'bad' post is made then it's ok to vent. Especially when we have a bunch of 6 year olds to baby sit. Just grow up and stop making problems. Because it won't be tolerated much longer. You choose your fate people.
    Last edited by SAM; 05-06-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Mini any time you post you're posting trash. Fluke actually contributes here other than a UK tag at login.

This is not about professional. These admin and mods are not at work. Why should we take bullshit from anybody while all people like ana do nothing but are constant pain in the ass? We humans too. Guess what. We get frustrated just like all of you. And if once in a while a 'bad' post is made then it's ok to vent. Especially when we have a bunch of 6 year olds to baby sit. Just grow up and stop making problems. Because it won't be tolerated much longer. You choose your fate people.
    I am choosing my fate I'm showing my opinion when someone tries to appeal , some is just reallly trash talking hard..it's fine to say something such as the banner or the observe to have a say in something . But it's sad too say that a admin should not behave like so ? I love |uK| if I didn't want nothing from here I would have left simple. It's just weird or wrong..that's all. I respect all the dedication the mods and admin put into the sever , don't get me wrong here. !!

Thread Information