BoYmAnGuY aka kak - Perma Banned - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Meh I don't like perm bans unless cheaters....but your call :-)

Chanclan, if you had read the thread you would have seen that a) he was in spec b) he replied and c) I posted past wrongdoings including the first perma ban he got from blaze.

Holy crap Shotman, you complain at me for NBA yet you follow the shittiest american sport AKA baseball
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

which one came first? Which one is way popular? Baseball is. Yet NBA was not even going to happen at all this year or last year but got saved. The only question is for how long?

:? Wrong thread?
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 05-07-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    First Strike

Second Strike

Ball One

Third Strike (This thread) He is out and UK wins the world series.
    LOL, sorry if seem to be defending the underdog here but it's just policy. Nice job shotz, (and fleece) NOW we have some MEAT to dig into for the ban. But I still agree with SAM, 30 days is more realistic, perma-ban is for beaters ... I mean cheaters.

I dont like the douche either when he sits in game with 3k ru and does jack shit with it but call people team killers. But maybe a 2000 game ban or something other then perma ban.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Melted_Ice View Post
    I dont like the douche either when he sits in game with 3k ru and does jack shit with it but call people team killers. But maybe a 2000 game ban or something other then perma ban.
    There are very few players who, when I see them in before teams are selected, I pray not get put on my team. Boymanguy is such a player. He basically does nothing in a game ever with few exceptions. Makes leeches, drops nukes, is really annoying, never reps. Is just totally useless. Gives RU to the other team with like 9% efficiency and even with the RU he builds up from the core, does nothing with it.

Sev, if you view him as a model case of your "therapy" or whatever, please create a new model. Include basic siege etiquette and behaviors in what to do. You know, like using RU, repairing teammates, repairing core. I mean if he's such a nub, which he is, at least repair the core with that RU. Be an all-star repairman. Encourage him to say things like, 'Up me for repair' when he is out of RU. Players like that on a map like bathrooms can be very useful.

There are only so many slots and so much tolerance for players who simply take up space and are annoying, on top of the fact that they regularly break rules over time. Collective game experience has a value, too. Oh, and I almost forgot: he still boosts out of supplier, just not as often so it doesn't get caught. Then he likes to sit in it for...too damn long.

As for this conversation about baseball v. basketball, just shut up. Baseball is awesome and just stick to basketball if you don't like it. And Shotman, guess you were in diapers back when baseball actually lost the last half and World Series of the '94 season and the only thing that brought it back was steroids/PED's with McGwire and Sosa breaking the HR records after that. All of the numbers were inflated. Then you have McGwire crying before Congress while Roger Clemens makes a total fool of himself in front of the House committee. Yeah, great example there of the NBA lockout.

These things happen, is part of the biz. Just enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Sev, if you view him as a model case of your "therapy" or whatever, please create a new model.
    LOL, good one but no... he didn't even make it to level 2. (asking questions and WANTING help). So the model is safe. I was only generating a discussion about someone who MIGHT be listening to it, and hoped some others would join in. And they did.. so, mission accomplished.

He stays at least perma banned for now, who knows, I might be nice enough later on to unban him..but what happens when the ban goes off and he do shit again? we going to keep going like we do with ana?

In other words ask fleece for unban when she is off her period :-D

Thread Information