my screenshots before ban :) - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by smile View Post
    Because this is TRUE ? IM NOT THIS IDIOT kr0m !
    My God do something, please.
    Is someone here who know me as b1o and can confirm this?
    How do I explain that, I wrote: a few months ago, he played away from my PC a couple of times, so you may think that my MAC is his.
    Now I know why he played away from me because he already had a ban on his PC, probably.
    I knew nothing about it, I saw to the game to let him the game, after a few days he no longer came, probably was baned on my PC.
    Several months passed and I wanted to play the lovley UT99 and something strange started to happen with baned me :E
    Do not install the new UT99 I used from my hard drive, It could so something to stay after he played, right?
    He could use my user.ini and UT.ini, I was at that time, I had a three-year break of UT and now im back, we already signed up for CB OC.
    He has chello - internet provider and some times used PLAY connection from laptop and I dont know perhaps maybe other connection in work IDK.
    You are kr0m, you know it and we know so rather than denying it making yourself look like a bullshitter, admit it before you lose everyone's respect.
    MAC address is your personal PC/laptop ident, unless your dad is secretly playing without you knowing then it all leads to you.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    naw its his dog man leave it out

Admin it ? respect ?
    No, No.
    Please you peoples.
    YeaH MaC AdresS is my personal PC ident, unless is like I wrote before, he played from my PC.
    like I said, its your decision if you think like that me=kr0m, OK
    A lot of people thought that he was me because we live in the same city and is rather close.
    Its no my problem cause I am survives without your servers and blaze I dont have a dog, only a cat

That if I truly wanted to deceive you, I would have done in quite a different way and I doubt if you to know about any, but I do not have to need that.
    Realy I can not understand your way, or maybe a little, shitles :G

//Krom pajacu jak bedziesz to czytal to mam ci do powiedzenia tylko tyle zebys sie pierdolil, ladnie tu namotales, po woli mam juz ich dosc bo nic do nich nie dociera.
    //Ze tez dalem ci wtedy grac, jakbym wiedzial, kurwa, ech.

To be honest it doesnt matter if what your saying is true for one you play just like kr0m EXACTLY alike and deathmatch and even THEN read this ----> you are bypassing bans and you kept on bypassing it so it doesnt fucking matter what you are telling me the perm ban is staying since you like to be a smart ass and keep evading my bans.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    To be honest it doesnt matter if what your saying is true for one you play just like kr0m EXACTLY alike and deathmatch and even THEN read this ----> you are bypassing bans and you kept on bypassing it so it doesnt fucking matter what you are telling me the perm ban is staying since you like to be a smart ass and keep evading my bans.
    Deathmatch on ctf-control ? cant be true yep? please
    You only look at my country flag, check my MAC, you saw my nick smile and just ban.
    Man you stick to me because you thought Im a kr0m and its all, im doing the same what porto dude doing and you banned only me when I trying to kill another camping dude in our base.
    NO MAN I dont play like him, he doing assruning, backshooting and dming with sometimes grabbing a flag, I dont play like that, sorrry.
    No one on the server wrote about DMing from my side.
    you are bypassing bans and you kept on bypassing it so it doesnt fucking matter what you are telling me the perm ban is staying since you like to be a smart ass and keep evading my bans
    Ghm nice, ok but give me a reason about 1st ban, bypassing because I just want join and I wanted to see what is a reason of this ban, no more.
    Isnt nice when I play few months and then you come one the server and you ban me "just like that" and at the end of ? YEA ? a little unfair :F

Like I said if you realy dont want me on the server I can understand that and end off case, but give me only normal reason, why ?
    Is that so many. What can do to see here normal reason.

Last time about kr0m "if me is he": I would delete at first user. and ut.ini and instaling new UT, changing MAC adress or using other PC, can also change internet provider its easy, but I did not do this because I have such a need lal.
    IDK, I dont want to change IP again, also delete ID in user, its no sense. You dont want me there ok.

read what I Said you were deathmatching in the server bro and kept doing it even after I warned you.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I wrote twice here I did not see this what you write to me, was busy at game and you banned me than, next I will change IP to check whats goin on.
    And I apologized, but you banned me again. You are lucky I dont recorded demo.
    Im doing exaclty the same what dude from 2nd team but you thinikng im was a kr0m thats why you baned me, its real true
    If no tell me why you even dont kicked porto dude ?

So ok, I did not see what you wrote, worning .etc about DM - but wasnt DM - just Defending few seconds when they kill me and going for grab.
    OK, you banned me for DM and now its forever ban for DMing, realy ?
    You can just kick me ? YES you can do it but you banned me :F
    Even if I said I did not see this and apologized ?
    This sucks, but why dont you ban or kicks other peoples who doing this all the time or only warnings ?
    Last edited by smile; 10-04-2013 at 05:38 PM.

you are truly a moron I banned you months back for deathmatching ever since then you've been ban evading I'm pretty close to locking this thread so you cant post anymore bullshit I don't even understand 90% of what your saying to close this off. YOU KEPT BAN EVADING AFTER I BANNED YOU FOR DEATHMATCHING ITS YOUR OWN STUPID FAULT THATS WHY YOUR PERM'D.

Actually just gonna lock the thread goodluck in your future adventures in UT you just wont be doing it in the UK servers.

Thread Information