I-LOST - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I-LOST

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    @Jst2blond

Being 50yo isn't an excuse to lame or not play propertly, hence age doesn't matter at all.
    So your statement isn't even relevant to the topic, nor do i know why you even mention it.
    Are you drunk, blind or maybe just too excessive ? i never ever say that be aged is an excuse, this is just an info !!!!why so many anger ?
    I requote myself to clear it up, read it without any bad mood please .

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    If i remember it well, I lost is aound 50 y o . Btw don t be rude with old timers i 39 yo soon
    This is only a way to tell you that i am also a granny and at least using "soon" cause my Bday is April 29th so YOU don t HAVE to forget it Biatches !!! Waiting for my BD cake

Peace

First time i met I lost was at WS Bloodedge server, he was already a retarded bipolar persecuted guy so why do i have to defend him : permban
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-25-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

I tried to tell him atleast 3 times than nobody is cheating, that high ping doesnt matter on newnet and shit... i wanted to explain it to his for his own sake, he is getting frustrated and he leaves the server cuz he thinks every EU guy is cheating cuz of ping, but he wouldnt accept it. I dont care if he is writing cheater cheater, he could write w/e , like it matters what somebody says in a game.... But there is this Croatian guy misha,miha or something, its the same story with him like with guy,haha, he is perm banned on multiplay.co.uk with the name dobbs for calling people cheaters aaaaalllll the time and sometimes he plays iCTF and he is always trash talking me in Croatian, saying I am cheating, haha, but his explanations are great. He says my trigger doesnt work in open maps, that it only works in narrow maps, he always leaves on duku cuz "everybodys trigger works there"... and when i had 70eff on coret he said "see, works only in narrow maps" After he said that it was clear that nothing can help him....

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond
    ....he was already a retarded bipolar persecuted guy....
    rofl, nice one

Hey @Jst2blond

Go easy on me okay!! This thread is about i-lost and his laming and you come-up with some age stuff, what do you expect me to think? that it's unrelated to the topic?
    Anyway no hard feelings "Granny" (eventhough you're only like 8 years older than myself) :-)
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    Hey @Jst2blond

Go easy on me okay!! This thread is about i-lost and his laming and you come-up with some age stuff, what do you expect me to think? that it's unrelated to the topic?
    Anyway no hard feelings "Granny" (eventhough you're only like 8 years older than myself) :-)
    I was just giving an info, read it, understand it or not, enjoy it or not, like me or not, be polite with me . You come in, start to fool me then ask to stfu ? Make me blurring not fearing, i would appreciate it a way more .
    At least you re right with one point : this is I lost thread don t be out of subject .
    End of story
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I was just giving an info, read it, understand it or not, enjoy it or not, like me or not, be polite with me . You come in, start to fool me then ask to stfu ? Make me blurring not fearing, i would appreciate it a way more .
    At least you re right with one point : this is I lost thread don t be out of subject .
    End of story
    Did i make a fool out of you, or tell you to stfu? Don't start imagining things.
    You go in all-attack mode to prove your point while i never intended to flame on you or make you look bad..
    You could've just said "i was just giving info about his age" and id be fine, yet you think i was being hostile.
    I only wondered why you brought up the age question thats all.
    I don't know why you're so mad, but it's okay, let's stop this nonsense and go back to the issue that truely matters...

OT: Anyway i saw this I-Lost guy today in the server, didn't do anything wrong related to laming etc, but i was only there for 1 match.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Quote Originally Posted by Complete
    OT: Anyway i saw this I-Lost guy today in the server, didn't do anything wrong related to laming etc, but i was only there for 1 match.
    he must have been on the side of the winning team then i suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by kokett View Post
    he must have been on the side of the winning team then i suppose...
    or everyone else got less that 50 kills on a 200+ map.

I'm not sure why he is unbanned I perm banned him... in the past @SAM .

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    give @Jst2blond a break..... women troubles

Thread Information