User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    It's called principle. He lied and he continues to lie, as an admin. Not like this is a one time issue. I'm going to get some sleep though, he can continue to fib his character down the drain if he likes.
    i have been on here a year half and never once swore or on the servers as that's not my character and i do have principles my self and stand by them so as far as the screenshot goe's the screen shot was taken 29/jan/2012,i have said i didn't say that and i didnt even play in the screenshot you posted,so i don't know where you dug this up from and trying to call me a lair etc.and you talk about principles i don't think you have a clue about them.

I have checked and cannot see where i was supposed to have played on the screen shoot on that date,but did find alias using my nick,which i am not allowed to divulge.So i don't really see anymore point in this thread.
    Last edited by `JaSs^uK; 05-22-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Well i have known Jass for a long time now and he is an honest guy and if he says he isn't the 1 that was cursing at you i believe him as that is nothing like his character to do such a thing.
    The fact that some 1 used that nick doesn't mean anything, as there are more than enough UK players and i saw more than a few nick-lamers on the server.
    Also more than a few times i played with different nicks and 2 times i got warned by Jass with him not even knowing who i am.
    Find somebody else to try and slander as he is not the right guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Dam Sam where you get the pic of gf from lol

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    well after checking the stories out internally via server logs and other means I can only say regarding the screenshot from a year ago that it could have been nukemz aka jass's son who has aliased as jass before, not saying this could be who it was but its certainly a possibility.

he told me he kicked you today after speccing you for a while hoping that you would not carry on "laming" - this being his own opinion I cant pass judgement on that as I personally wasnt there to see. He has been reminded to warn in future and use kick/bans as last resorts, obviously repeat offenders will get less warnings. I personally thought that it might have been nuke somehow gaining access to jass's pc (its passworded ofc)

hope this clears things up, yeah he might have made a mistake in not warning you but we're all human at the end of the day and sometimes some of us just have a bad day.

Thread Information