User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    no one even fucking agreed for this grenade launcher. only like 2 people agreed. POLLS HIGOR. THEYRE HERE FOR A REASON

Edited - its "polls" not "poles" zac..lol
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 06-15-2013 at 04:00 PM.

My opinion is that it needs to be spawned mid and not be build-able. After few weeks of testing it needs tweaking.

I remember in the past, when Flame Thrower was introduced, it was OP as shit because it was build-able. People would make SuperJetpack and Fly around and flame shit. By the time they made it back to base, they would have made a profit out of it and keep repeating it. Once it was moved to mid spawn, it was at a point where it was not OP and found place in the Siege environment.

Now i'm hoping that the Grenade Launcher will have the same effect. I can see a lot of plays that can happen with this weapon. But to make it not so OP, it needs to be spawned in mid.

@SAM remove the napalm launcher from the build category, I left the fragment damage too high
    EDIT: Can be patch fixed too so no download.

Fluke... what constructor model are you using?
    Last edited by Higor; 06-15-2013 at 01:23 PM.

I agree with the more expensive Grenade Launcher.

It IS a late-game weapon, used in LATE GAMES, where Bases have insane defenses and mine fields.

The GL should cost way more. 1.5-2k or something, and also a rare midspawn.

Also Thanks for your work Higor.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

@Higor
    Can't. I set autoconfig false, took them out. Still it all adds themselves.

@SAM, all you need to do is blank the Launcher entries you want to take out under [sgCategoryInfo], don't edit the CurVersion or bHasConfig settings since those are the combo for the auto-add trigger.
    As a matter of fact, never touch those to or replace the sgCategoryInfo list, either edit elements individually or remove the entire entry for a clean version for later edits.
    Applying a backup list from an older version will trigger again the auto list patch.

I'd keep the EMP, that little thing turned the last Niven game I played into a chess game, which I lost.
    EDIT: McSwartzly still went overtime with the Grenade Launcher, when teams are bent into camping the lower area all-the-fucking-game (OMFG!, i'm talking to you) there's no helping to it.
    Last edited by Higor; 06-15-2013 at 02:21 PM.

@Higor thank you firstly for finally asking, this problem has caused me to get annoyed a lot and is wrecking the game for me and you are the only person who can answer or provide a solution.

as for what constructor, I didn't realise there was a choice? can you explain a bit better what choices there are exactly? mine looks like the normal constructor siege has always used, the only other constructor i have seen is in spec and a player is left handed, they are using a constructor with a small window/display that comes out of the side of it, but in game it looks like a normal constructor.

EDIT : I am assuming you have done what I pointed out earlier in this thread regarding the anim frame count? I was just on the server to fraps the constructor to show you the problem but now the constructor selects at a much better speed.

Took a while, but thank you for fixing it, my raging will be less now and i wont have to dodge like a maniac while switching weapons.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 06-15-2013 at 04:20 PM.

The server sees all constructors as this one, the client may modify it to adapt to older displays.
    Hold alt-fire and then click fire and this GUI will pop up, the settings icon on the right will lead you to this menu:

It's kinda strange tho, the constructor shouldn't take long to draw since in the server this model draws it a lot faster, and what the server says here is what should matter, unless UT has the weapon switch code doing some processing on the client (which is NOT OK).

it definitely seemed anim frame related like first two frams were longer than last 2, i will take a look at that menu, but either way, the anim is perfect now so ty.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    im so concerned about the supplier/healthpod turn thing...
    I also agree. This was addressed and voted on in a thread but not widely. It is here: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f68/sup...rotation-3890/

I made two posts on the matter and was not satisfied with the reply I received from severed, #'s 12 and 15: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f68/sup...90/index2.html

The vote was 11-4 for the change, but I don't necessarily see the new supplier as an improvement for players who know how to play together. Then again, it may be a good thing as it will allow players to leave together in groups which I like. More group battles and more team support in pushing into enemy base. Also more multikills for Convict potentially. Let's see how it goes.

Thread Information