User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RC Supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    A N A = Angel Najar Alvarez, so nice to meet you.

he made 3-4 Rc's while running in the base, the one on that was pointed on the Sup like you see in the SS wasnt done yet 92.6%. So how can you say this one hits the core??
    I agree, you don't "accidentally" make a rocket cannon (trust me, it's very easy not to click your binds ) that faces the ss+shp with no surrounding buildings, just because it's AnA you guys think it's ok to ignore him? If you banned him for the same thing that happens all the time, you should ban other people that do it too. Gotta love the double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    I agree, you don't "accidentally" make a rocket cannon (trust me, it's very easy not to click your binds ) that faces the ss+shp with no surrounding buildings, just because it's AnA you guys think it's ok to ignore him? If you banned him for the same thing that happens all the time, you should ban other people that do it too. Gotta love the double standards.
    Double standards? they got like 4 standards:

1. AnA standard= no matter what insta ban 200.

2. "oh he is a friend who kissing my ass all the time" Standard = no i see it different, no ban.

3."AnA reporting Standard= no ban its AnA crying.

4. Im an Admin standard= no ban because im god.

2. "oh he is a friend who kissing my ass all the time" Standard = no i see it different, no ban.

Reason why you get high bans is because you been banned like one million times and second of all, admin/mod have been warned/banned for different things as well, only because you can't see a thread or being in the server, doesn't mean they haven't been on the ban list.

Sure the first one was fired off premature, but we were rushing the core and people firing everywhere players bouncing around by being boosted, if his intention was to RC the Supplier only, even to get past to the core, then its worthy of a ban just like you got, you said, 4 RC's which is what i also saw in the mayhem, yet one of them he spawned to quickly as all the others were spawned past the sup.

look, we get your point A.N.A but you also need to understand we cant treat each ban worthy event the same as there are always differences, like how many RC's, was it deliberate, is the player acting like a dick, if you had a tele right next to core and he claims he was RC'ing the tele knowing full well it would sup spam then yes, ban hammer comes down, just like it did on you for doing it and using that excuse.

I am not a trigger happy admin and i stay neutral in any decision i make, although there was a RC on the supplier, it wasn't a deliberate attack on supplier from what i saw in that game, how the RC's were spread out in a line towards the core, sure he should have been warned to be more careful when placing his RC's but as for a lengthy ban, i believe that is unjustified as it was a single event.

just see it from our point of view, the situations are never the same in any bans or punishments and in no way is this even close to the details that got you banned, you used "i was killing tele that was next to the Sup" excuse, but you know for a fact it would hit the sup as well, hence your ban

also remember there were people on his team firing weapons which would have hit the sup as well, would that mean we should ban his entire team for sup spam? it is unavoidable in Niven.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 06-22-2013 at 09:46 AM.

10/10 post

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Reason why you get high bans is because you been banned like one million times and second of all, admin/mod have been warned/banned for different things as well, only because you can't see a thread or being in the server, doesn't mean they haven't been on the ban list.
    and why i got a million times fleece?
    indeed Standard number 1. my first ban on this server was by chis 200 i remember that, and after that for sure i start acting like a retard. because no matter what i do it is never good in your eyes.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post

I am not a trigger happy admin and i stay neutral in any decision i make, although there was a RC on the supplier, it wasn't a deliberate attack on supplier from what i saw in that game, how the RC's were spread out in a line towards the core, sure he should have been warned to be more careful when placing his RC's but as for a lengthy ban, i believe that is unjustified as it was a single event.
    wow really, i got banned for the same thing, i getting boosting in by teammates with rockets i tryed to RC the SC for sure but get boosted, and that was a insta ban for me so i dont see the different now.

someone ban the fuck outa noob crossing for rocket cannons on sup. stop bitching you guys are like little kids

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    should be a ban imo

Honestly stop bitching at him, just ban the fucking retard in the screenshot already.
    He's shown you screenshots of someone abusing shit that is banable.
    Ana got banned for it, he served his ban.
    Now he's reporting people who did the same, shouldn't it only be a good thing?
    For fuck sake people where is your common sense?

Thread Information