Cella and a few others - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I had high hopes when I saw this thread. I'd comes through yet again. While I have no affiliation with this pug or thread I approve this message. Ill be home soon jd hang in there bud.

Thank you for the reply Blaze, finally an admin who has a decent reply. In the past I have talked a lot of smack but to be honest ive stopped now, i just want to play the game. I thought that Diablo since watching the pug would be able to admin the pug and justify giving a warning to someone who was laming like Cella was. All he was doing was dming our side on clarion. To me thats kinda lame, he had himself and dangerboy more then enough fragging power yet he continued to do it. The issue here isnt really the shit talking, its more just Cella. His attitude and his playing habits are just lame now. I have 2 demos of how he was playing and when i confronted him about why he was playing the way he was he said "I was covering dangerboy"???? He also said he was toying around with our team as they were leading 13 - 100. Why not just end the game? I had to start playing on the phone when i got off we started to tie the game up. I think dangerboy in that pug was well capable of covering himself. Oh and seriously lay off Zac, the kid is only 13 years old pretty sad you are going to troll a kid.

Blaze is pure dming allowed in a pug? Cause if it is then thats fine, just want some clarification on that. I just think that this is similar to ctf and there pure dming is not allowed.....

Fleece wasnt in the pug but im sure she would have warned cella if she was in spec instead of diablo.

For the record, i dont mind shit talking, but if you're going to do it you should be able to back it up.....

Ahaha this innocent act of yours is priceless,thumbs up for JD!

innocent act? :S Stop making it out as if I have done something to you. What have i done wrong Diablo? I reported an issue i thought was worth reporting. You have been trolling me for quite some time now to the point where its done behind my back. I come on ts the other day and you are going on and on....

This thread....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1f6.jpg  
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 07-02-2013 at 06:51 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Oh and seriously lay off Zac, the kid is only 13 years old pretty sad you are going to troll a kid.
    THANK YOU JD!!!!!

I'm not even bothering with any other part I wasn't there so yeah.
    Have a nice argument! xD

you know whats pretty sad, you and zac both bring drama into here and then blame someone else for it. Which then cause people to get ban may i remind you about the incident when he got kicked from TS because he was interfering a pug? The only thing that saved him was his age but guess what that is not an excuse anymore. The game is for 18+ not for 13 year olds and what is funny that he trolls and talks smack to us. JD you should really just stop it with the 1v1, how is that going to help your situation? That is just your ego talking, is just like someone in the street talking smack to you and challenge him to a fight or arm wrestling, how the fuck will that help?

In conclusion JD stfu, zac stop trolling and talking smack to us or you will still get it.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    you know whats pretty sad, you and zac both bring drama into here and then blame someone else for it. Which then cause people to get ban may i remind you about the incident when he got kicked from TS because he was interfering a pug? The only thing that saved him was his age but guess what that is not an excuse anymore. The game is for 18+ not for 13 year olds and what is funny that he trolls and talks smack to us. JD you should really just stop it with the 1v1, how is that going to help your situation? That is just your ego talking, is just like someone in the street talking smack to you and challenge him to a fight or arm wrestling, how the fuck will that help?

In conclusion JD stfu, zac stop trolling and talking smack to us or you will still get it.
    Unless I wasn't there which is completely possible it is was Krikor that got kicked and I kicked him causing the discontinuation of my admin for a few months because sw who isn't even in uk or has a right to remove it did, you are the troll and you leave that child alone else you will get it, not zac.
    Learn your place, be a man and stop crying like a little brat who didn't get the toy car he wanted about childish taunts from a 13 year old like it's really an issue with you and leave that boy alone. If he taunts or talks smack, wouldn't' the "mature" thing to do be ignoring it? It would right? You're a big boy now pumpkin, No need to cry about a person who's 5-7 years younger than you ( in this stage of life that's a big deal.). I don't condone if he acts like a skootch which I don't say he does or doesn't but don't you even think or dare to threaten him again. And since when did you care about 18+ plenty of people here started under 18, dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng Blaze was under 18 when uk came around if my numbers are right, and aren't you like 18-19? Yeah you've been playing before 18. Really this isn't an excuse to pick on him.

Have a nice day.

Moko just proves my point. Zac only gets special treatment for the age and will get anyone else in trouble for trolling him. If he was 20-25 you guys would not use the age excuse which is typical.

Also moko if he trolled and talk smack in the street, he would get his ass beaten. No one would be ignoring him and also a mature guy would tell him to be quiet when he is doing something wrong, not to ignoring him, if we do what will that teach him. He could talk smack and noone will do anything to him. Its quite the opposite people will actually do shit to him or get him arrested.
    Last edited by Shotman; 07-02-2013 at 11:38 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Oh jesus christ, moko our little bigoted angel is here again. Thanks for the dislike, made me aware of the thread again. :applause:

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    but you're saying cellas and diablos attitude is not worse
    You are like moko in so many ways. Act all innocent but you are nothing like that.
    You pervert the truth so that it fits into your own weird world and makes you feel all comfortable in your skin. Truth is, you are a trouble maker with an ego as big as my balls and you can't handle it when someone talks back to you or owns you in game. Which is what Cella did when you kept accusing him of using a hack (that's just one example of many).

Thread Information