User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cella

Cella

Moderator: CAMILO

Server: - ] One Night Stand [ -

Player: Cella

Infraction: Team switching.

Penalty: It was 50 matches, but as he took personaly (dont ask me why) 200 matches.

ScreenShot: http://i.imgur.com/JX29g41.jpg

Lol, I simply resorted to moving him until he gave up on a Simplex game.
    Still, it's fun to see that after balancing putting Cella on my team, certain players on the other team go away in a matter of minutes, as if they had to clean their underwear from having shat themselves.

Real girls get perms.

Disappointed in you, Cella.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Real girls get perms.

Disappointed in you, Cella.
    Me too
    Cella being a fag lately……:/

It's not as if i'm randomly whining at this guy. I might have insulted him, but thats cause he called it out, and so I did. For the fact that I moved teams was that blue was way stronger then any other team, and it wouldve been proven later in game, if the nuker didnt die blue wouldve won. But as usual Camilo lets the relevant and useful parts out of the forums to make me look like a madman.

Perhaps Camilo should step it up too and instantly ban me from the server instead of waiting some hours and then randomly ban me when im playing.

As moderator this guy has been safe from any little assumption and complaints against him which in my opinion is just bullshit. I pretty much got enough of the 'rules' in siege when moderators themselves don't feel like sticking to them.
    Last edited by Cella; 07-25-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Perhaps Camilo should step it up too and instantly ban me from the server instead of waiting some hours and then randomly ban me when im playing.
    he got a point here.

I really don't understand why you are being such a tit Cella.

If you want to address your grievances with the moderation team, why don't you just get it over with and do it properly? It's not particularly difficult.

You're only here for their entertainment now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Dont do the crime... if you cant do the time!!

I can put a perma ban, add it on my tab !

It is better to ban afterwards and all of a sudden. The pain grows way better !
    "Tactical Suicide!"

its no secret that since your sudden game improvement after getting a better computer cella that you have been acting like a total arrogant big headed dick, sometimes you are like the old cella, easy to talk to and didn't cause drama and was fun to play with, now you mainly have moments like your ego has inflated like a hot air balloon and you act like an ass, so of course you are going to grab the mods attention acting like that.

also it doesnt matter what server or game, if you shit talk towards any admin or mod, there is only one outcome and it wont be in your favour, as soon as you insult them its game over for you.

as for taking the action late, that is irrelevant because this happens a lot, especially if you are about to ban someone and they leave the server, sometimes its easier to just wait until you see them again and then ban which is exactly what camilo did, also if action is taken when you dont expect it will sting a hell of a lot more, worst thing you can do is rage at the admin, explaining to them what your intentions were is the only way to start the conversation with the mod who banned you, if done correctly you will find in most cases your ban will be lifted, talk smack to them and it wont matter what you say after.

just my opinion on it.

in short.... stop acting like a dick = mods will leave you alone. it isnt rocket science

Thread Information