User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Reminds me of Mourinho whining about the Champions League schedules every week.

Team #FreeAgents
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    yeah i asked for my match to be moved as more than half my team at the time would not be able to make it as well as myself either that or we would have had to reschedule to a later time which a certain "someone" had a bitch fit about.

oh btw youre counting dev matches into that, I really could not give two fucks about them so please dont count them in, its for scrubs

what makes me laugh even more is if my management was so shit how did we manage to reach 101 in mlsg1 77 in mlsg2 and 93 in mlsg3, when I did have management of the league whereas this season you guys only managed 80 and thats not even taking into account the dropouts we had from previous seasons. Also why did you even play in previous seasons if it was so "shitty"?

not looking for bragging points or anything just stating the obvious and dislike to how the schedule has been "fixed" to suit certain teams and disregard others. specially when tbs doesnt have any one person from the same goddamn country/timezone apart from clock and lotr who could even be in different timezone cause americas so goddamn stupid with time
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 08-08-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    yeah i asked for my match to be moved as more than half my team at the time would not be able to make it as well as myself either that or we would have had to reschedule to a later time which a certain "someone" had a bitch fit about.

oh btw youre counting dev matches into that, I really could not give two fucks about them so please dont count them in, its for scrubs

what makes me laugh even more is if my management was so shit how did we manage to reach 101 in mlsg1 77 in mlsg2 and 93 in mlsg3, when I did have management of the league whereas this season you guys only managed 80 and thats not even taking into account the dropouts we had from previous seasons. Also why did you even play in previous seasons if it was so "shitty"?

not looking for bragging points or anything just stating the obvious and dislike to how the schedule has been "fixed" to suit certain teams and disregard others. specially when tbs doesnt have any one person from the same goddamn country/timezone apart from clock and lotr who could even be in different timezone cause americas so goddamn stupid with time
    just so you know your captain is free to reschedule your match to any other time as long as it doesn't conflict with another team using a server and the other captain agrees.... Lotr is fully capable, you might want to work with him instead of complaining about a randomized schedule to admins........ it might be a more effective use of your time
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 08-08-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    The only reason why signups were so high back then is because more people played. These days people have been in and out of siege each year and the population of the UT community is decreasing.

Everything was randomized, if you don't like the time spot your placed in talk to the team your going to play and reschedule. I know for sure most captains wouldn't mind rescheduling because I have seen teams already asking and are talking to their team when they are free. So stop complaining about the schedule because your to lazy to reschedule. Someone who "managed" 3 seasons should know what the rules are to reschedule. So talk to the team your playing and reschedule.

maybe you should of ask yourself (it may be look as an attack but it realy isn't..)

what makes people leave ut99?

is it work?, is it because people have no time for different reasons?, is it because the version(s) suck?, is it because you're best friend left?, so many reasons but whichh one is the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    maybe you should of ask yourself (it may be look as an attack but it realy isn't..)

what makes people leave ut99?

is it work?, is it because people have no time for different reasons?, is it because the version(s) suck?, is it because you're best friend left?, so many reasons but whichh one is the real one.
    who cares? everyone has their own reasons...

this is a scheduling thread

Bragging about signups? funny, because the only reason you got that amount was because of me talking to people and signing them up, then in the following seasons did the same along with kron

Also saying you dont give a shit about devs is your opinion, but you just threw your teammates under the bus there
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    no ones bragging for anything I've pretty much stated the obvious and its obvious its left a sour taste in some peoples mouths to bring up previous seasons to start with.

anyway have fun dev matches ftw!!

dont bother with mid...shidgets @Moskva

Thread Information