HUMAKOVIC Removed Super Container

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

HUMAKOVIC Removed Super Container

HUMAKOVIC Removed Super Container, map was Orbital, he was in core room so he removed to come out, and on asking why removed sc excuse was that there was no tele in core room, we all know that in orbital map we can easily make tele from outside, and it was made in such way. And within next 1 min, other team nuked twice direct hit to core and game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    HUMAKOVIC Removed Super Container, map was Orbital, he was in core room so he removed to come out, and on asking why removed sc excuse was that there was no tele in core room, we all know that in orbital map we can easily make tele from outside, and it was made in such way. And within next 1 min, other team nuked twice direct hit to core and game over.
    keep crying lol :x its public, what do you expect ^^ He probably didn't know it's possible to remake it. Were you born with that knowledge? :P I had to be told tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    keep crying lol :x its public, what do you expect ^^ He probably didn't know it's possible to remake it. Were you born with that knowledge? :P I had to be told tbh...
    1st m not crying, reporting it, 2nd if he dont know then why to remove stuff made by others, can ask before doing it.3rd yes its public server so what? any one can remove? For your kind info Rules r there to follow in pub server as well, no one allowed to ruin game by removing and not all play pug all time. And i dont think he is new player?

Is your siege world gonna be better with HumaK banned for a few matches?

Spider gonna get pwned more time so.

Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    Is your siege world gonna be better with HumaK banned for a few matches?
    Its upto admins/mods to decide for ban for few matches or not to. Siege world will be better without players who remove other's stuff not only for me, but also for other players.

Is that MAL typing on eve's account?? Quite the bite, eve!

Making two sc's on orbital with core tele is nub strategy since it is really easy to nuke the sc and kill the core tele. Not like on Clarion where the tele is protected from nukes. On Orbital it is common to use alternative methods like making a forcefield to protect core and maybe making mines to prevent core entry. If you made those two sc's and I was on your team, Spiderman, I would strongly consider removing one of them as well, especially if core got nuked and core needed repair with no core tele inside.
    Last edited by Novak; 08-14-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Making two sc's on orbital with core tele is nub strategy since it is really easy to nuke the sc and kill the core tele. Not like on Clarion where the tele is protected from nukes. On Orbital it is common to use alternative methods like making a forcefield to protect core and maybe making mines to prevent core entry. If you made those two sc's and I was on your team, Spiderman, I would strongly consider removing one of them as well, especially if core got nuked and core needed repair with no core tele inside.
    Core tele can be made from outside very easily in orbital map, pls do read full what i have said earlier, and before removing such sc player can ask to the maker. "ok remove whatever u want , who cares?" is it like ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Core tele can be made from outside very easily in orbital map, pls do read full what i have said earlier, and before removing such sc player can ask to the maker. "ok remove whatever u want , who cares?" is it like ?
    And how is Humak supposed to know that? He's a nw player.

Ok tell me , can you make tele from the top into the core in CLARIONULTIMATE?(not the walls). You will probably say no

Throw your tantrums somewhere else. HUMAK shouldn't be banned here

Thread Information