WOMENS HERE? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WOMENS HERE?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    From what I've heard, any difference between these regular models is no difference on the hitbox. Female can be killed easily same with male skins (speaking of default UT skins, nothing else). Unless someone can actually confirm the difference.
    I'm basing my argument on the ''Player status'' HUD picture... there you can see there's some difference between models, it might be very slightly, i wont deny, but there it is, making a small difference
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    I'm basing my argument on the ''Player status'' HUD picture... there you can see there's some difference between models, it might be very slightly, i wont deny, but there it is, making a small difference
    Just because on the picture, it just a picture, not the hitbox scan area. The picture display the model. The hitbox is where u can shoot at it and it will kill anyone. I think @Higor know how to explain the hitbox on player...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

i do feel a difference in the skins, seems like female skin moves a little quicker and male skins move slower. Also piece of advice, don't wear the same skin as chimp, it will make you suck.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    i do feel a difference in the skins, seems like female skin moves a little quicker and male skins move slower. Also piece of advice, don't wear the same skin as chimp, it will make you suck.
    People might think this is a myth, but this is 100% true fact!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Scourge was/is a girl right? And did she finally quit? lol

Quote Originally Posted by i_remember_my View Post
    I think it is strategy, right?
    Yes it is..
    Some skins are very hard to hit or even to see from long range

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    am female too btw....

Vaginas dont exists on the internetz that's a Scientific fact. Are men alone in the video game universe tho? Thats something I've ponder for many years.

Some people claim to have made contact with the female species in games before but we have yet to see conclusive proof of their existance.

One thing is for certain the video game universe is too vast and ever expanding. I believe we men are not alone.
    Last edited by SogeKing; 08-26-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Fsoldier and Fcommando (but especially Fsoldier)'s models are thinner, thus a bit harder to kill, quieter than any other model, and, cmon, THOSE BOOBS . If u still have ur doubts, take Boss skin model as example, is noisy as hell, so u can detect it ALL THE TIME, is larger, so it doesnt take long to kill 1 and, man, that voice pack is so annoying...
    PS: Moko thinks im mean wth
    FAAAAALLSSEEE
    all the skin models have exactly the same collision, they just look thinner which mentally makes them harder to hit. ask higor or severed or any highly intellectual people
    oh yeah my moms a girl too

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    From what I've heard, any difference between these regular models is no difference on the hitbox. Female can be killed easily same with male skins (speaking of default UT skins, nothing else). Unless someone can actually confirm the difference.
    I believe that a difference could be: in all sensitive eyes, to capture what little fat to it. Right?
    and also. I feel confident with the woman's skin.
    because. I died many times using the skin of man.
    is quite real that the psychological (man can not hurt a woman). but if he is sick of the game and could not care less. then this changes nothing.
    Last edited by i_remember_my; 08-26-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Thread Information