DEMO OF NOB sup spamming during match - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post

its a little laggy and retarded because my demo manager is slow and fucked up, but you can still see everything.

Your whole team is seriously complaining about nob shooting nobody in the supplier? And half the time he doesn't even hit the supplier? And there's 4 of you just standing around watching us destroy your base?

Sounds like your team just sucks and needed whatever excuse they could find to get a win. But hey. Nice try fella's

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I assume that we want this game to be fun?

And getting blown up to bits over and over before having a decent chance to respawn and weapon up, well, that isn't fun.

On the other hand, I agree with Convict that the camping and supplier-spamming rules are both arbitrarily applied and abused.

Here's an example, I see a lot. In any version of Face, if you go into the sniper perches, even for one single shot, and shoot at some enemy who is camping the middle of the map and sniping you team (preventing your team from getting out of the base), and you kill that player, you will usually be immediately accused of camping and people will try to kick you.

Similar thing with supplier spamming. I don't really get the "covering thing" as it sounds like it protects your OFFENSE with multiple players, which is the exact opposite of when I hit the supplier (I try not to "spam" it), which is to cover MYSELF when I'm alone. After all, being the lone offense (either because your team got killed or whatever) makes you the underdog. Isn't hitting the supplier *MORE* justified in that case, than in the case that your team is ravaging their base???? Seems backwards to me.

Which is why, once again, I think the solution is in code. I think Higor's strategy of subtracting RU for supplier kills is a start, but it doesn't solve the misery of the team that's getting ravaged. Maybe that's okay, but I'd still prefer supplier protection (until firing) implemented in code. The subtracted RU is not enough of an incentive not to do it because you can more than make up for the lost RU by the subsequent attacks on buildings.

Spawn protection lasts good 5 seconds if you know how to use it, plus already lose 50 RU if you kill somebody in it
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

like Moskva said you have enough time to get weapons and kill the player. Also there was 4 people outside of the supplier with weapons why couldn't they kill n0b?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

so many excusses
    "you could of killed him"
    "theres spawn protection"
    "hes just covering"

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    so many excusses
    "you could of killed him"
    "theres spawn protection"
    "hes just covering"
    I will comment on the video, Cella has plenty of time to shoot nob while in supplier and dodge out of the way before got killed with rockets, he turned his back to him. Cella isn't an idiot he knew nob being inexperienced at siege would probably shoot at him in supplier and wanted to capture it and try to get the ff win. And he was pretty much over the pressure AE was putting on. Or maybe i'm giving him too much credit but that's still what I believe.

People think that you go in this warm fuzzy wonderland when your in the supplier, well no you don't. Learn how to use the spawn protection and quickly get weapons its that simple. If anything the sup spam and camping rules need to be removed not more heavily enforced and made even more ridiculous. You guys want to take a mod that is already considered weak and turn it into one for complete pussies.

If weapons and ig mods are pro football
    siege right now is like high school tackle
    you want to turn it into middle school touch and if you knock someone down your ejected...

honestly kind of ashamed at community right now - if you want to attract the good ig players they would never put up with this bullshit - I will be working with paco to make siege whatever it needs to be to attract the better players

if you incapable of getting weapons and getting out or shooting someone trying to supplier spam you make a tele into your own base core where you can stand in supplier for 10 seconds and pick your nose. Case closed as far as i'm concerned.
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 09-04-2013 at 10:00 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    sorry i dont know who made you god and the head admin but please get your head out of your ass as well as cellas.

saying the above its meant to be competitive as well as fun, we dont need a bunch of faggot ig players who think its ok to lame because they are "new to a mod" or just dont wanna regard the rules at all. All you need is people playing with the intention of trying not to break the rules or use the rules to get a forfeit win which most here do even if it is sarcastic comments or a joke like "forfeit he did this he did that blah blah blah"

its not just a coincidence it was the same team that played devs vs tbs and then zacs team that got complained about excessive sup spamming, but hey you're all butt buddies in the admin team so nothings gonna be happening about it cause you're all too busy handing each other wankjobs
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 09-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Fucking first thing ive agreed on what blaze said in maybe 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by PNutButterSnake View Post
    Similar thing with supplier spamming. I don't really get the "covering thing" as it sounds like it protects your OFFENSE with multiple players, which is the exact opposite of when I hit the supplier (I try not to "spam" it), which is to cover MYSELF when I'm alone. After all, being the lone offense (either because your team got killed or whatever) makes you the underdog. Isn't hitting the supplier *MORE* justified in that case, than in the case that your team is ravaging their base???? Seems backwards to me.

Which is why, once again, I think the solution is in code. I think Higor's strategy of subtracting RU for supplier kills is a start, but it doesn't solve the misery of the team that's getting ravaged. Maybe that's okay, but I'd still prefer supplier protection (until firing) implemented in code. The subtracted RU is not enough of an incentive not to do it because you can more than make up for the lost RU by the subsequent attacks on buildings.
    Woudn't be better, instead of arguing about what is covering and what is not, just ban it? Not allow to shoot supplier at all?
    Removing RU is not enough because if the enemy team is raping the core or whatever, the other team can't stop them, then matter of loosing a few RU points doesnt equal the amount of points which the rest is getting for leeching/attacking core/whatever.
    Maybe would be nice to add some code ^^ no idea how it works but when you shoot the enemy supplier you just suicide. Or something :>
    And guys I don't really care but on some maps 5 seconds of spawnprotection (or how you call it) is not enough. What you do on black river if you spawn in front of the base, or on minicivil next to the base. You can't tell me Convict that it's enough time to grab weapons if someone supspams. And if you are lucky and you are still under protection, they boost you out and kill you next time you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    This team has a shit attitude btw, the countless times they said "JD holding out like MAL". I said from the start my availability is uncertain so stfu. Nob sup spamming, im sorry but 3 rocket packs to supplier while im attacking and getting into core and moskva flaming is not spam.
    Guys you could finally stop spamming this...
    To defend MAL, he wrote his availability is unsure, you can check on GU and that day zac had 7 players in total and he let him go, after he asked him. That you trade him out and call it holdout is your problem.
    So please just stop mentioning this pointless stuff :>

PS Sorry for my crap english, hope you understood what I meant.
    Last edited by eve; 09-04-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Making it fun? how fun is it for lotrfan you no showing and others not wanting to show in his team as well

Guess what, the TBS complaints came from Banny, not even lotrfan, and where is Banny now? not wanting to play for TBS

Guess what, the 2mP complaints came from Cella, not even zac, and where is Cella now? banned by yourself

By looking at your "intelligent" comments, I dont know who made you leader of uK either
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information