User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    first of all it wouldnt happend if nob ddint sup spam us.
    second if someone leaves or goes to spec it set's the game on pause and as long as i can remember you can't do (see) shit while on pause..
    it may get paused but should have been unpaused quickly by an admin to keep the game flowing, its a dangerous thing to go to spec in a match though because when I watch the demo if I have the slightest believe he inspected base for a nuke that's an auto ff loss

I'm pressed for time right now will be looking at demo this week and taking it over with sw

another fail of you guys get more admins next time PLIS

Would you admin? no, why? because nobody wants to do the work

I like your hipocracy though
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

like i said earlier don't start an event then simple as that atleast better then a fail season once again. kthxbye

There has not been any fail season yet

Only fails I've seen through seasons are yours, as a captain and as a player
    Last edited by Moskva; 09-02-2013 at 03:38 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Why was i mentioned in this thread. Seriously i have never seen a team whine so much, i am getting chased the hell out of me so what you want me to keep running into the base and not frag? you guys are children, grow up this is a game. If you cant play or take it gtfo. You guys are lucky i didnt stay on butchered to finish raping you guys. 90 frags in 30 mins and i destroyed your core. GTFO PLIS.

This team has a shit attitude btw, the countless times they said "JD holding out like MAL". I said from the start my availability is uncertain so stfu. Nob sup spamming, im sorry but 3 rocket packs to supplier while im attacking and getting into core and moskva flaming is not spam.

Also, maybe admins should ask Fleece why she started talking about my dad in this game? I think that deserves some stupidity points or a ban at least. I have a screen shot and ill post if needed but Moskva saw her say it and told me to leave it. Stop acting like fags and play the game. This whole team should be penalized for their shitty attitude.

- There was no other admin but Moskva admin on that match.

- The issues about binds fucking up, siege versions getting changed during the league isnt smart.

- Even if it comes to me going to spec, I alrdy said for the time you always powerplay whenever someone goes out or drops out. If any of the other players would show the demo you'd see I was in spec for 10-15 sec saying 3-4 sentences, you expect me to grind through the whole map (in that little time) called blackriver to check how your base looks like? seriously.

kenneth your a piece of shit, if you want admins then admin up you had like 5 months to do it before the sign ups started. All you people saying the season suck then admin up and make it better. So shit up and be an admin next season.

Also dropping out doesn't mean going to spec it means staying in game idling or quitting game. During pauses specs can browse through players to see what they are doing. I have done it in pugs in ictf.
    Last edited by Shotman; 09-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.

ipug aint siege, dont ever tell me someone idled on the ground when it was 5v4 -.-

its a little laggy and retarded because my demo manager is slow and fucked up, but you can still see everything.

Thread Information