User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    As you can see in the video the reds core was getting hit. Meaning nOb is allowed to cover his team even by supplier spamming. The only person who was getting spammed in the Supplier was Cella, you had 4 other team members on your team to kill him but no one did. This does not fall under Supplier Spamming, this is covering your teammates so they can hit the Core and do more damage. Its Fair Play.

"The base core is under attack."

me and sw had an understanding, case dropped.

Covering in Blackriver would be covering the entrance to basecore, not shooting the supplier repeatedly, that's supplier spamming, always has and always will be. You're gonna tell me the 4 people that had weapons should focus on the sup spammer instead of the person hitting core? plis n___n

If you're gonna allow this kind of 'covering' might as well make supplier spamming legal, as you can always find a reason to hit their supplier. "Oh my teammate was getting ready to nuke so I shot the sup 10x". Not saying that this instance should be a ffw or something, but SW's explanation is kinda retarded to me sorri u__u

Too bad I came late for the party.
    This could serve as a healthy debate about the obvious inadequacy of the rules. There's no need for name calling, false allegations or ridiculing other people or this topic.

Freeze pretty much stole the point I was going to make. If this case serves as precedent, I don't see how sup spamming is illegal anymore, since almost anything can be interpreted as covering.
    Either come up with a better explanation as to why noob's sup spam was within the rules and clarify it in the rules or make it legal so there won't be any room for interpretation (bias) anymore.
    Anyhow, a forfeit win should be out of the question. I just wish certain people would have dealt with this more maturely and taken it serious instead of displaying a rather c*ocky attitude, that's the way it looked like from my perspective. At least SW seemed to care.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Too bad I came late for the party.
    This could serve as a healthy debate about the obvious inadequacy of the rules. There's no need for name calling, false allegations or ridiculing other people or this topic.

Freeze pretty much stole the point I was going to make. If this case serves as precedent, I don't see how sup spamming is illegal anymore, since almost anything can be interpreted as covering.
    Either come up with a better explanation as to why noob's sup spam was within the rules and clarify it in the rules or make it legal so there won't be any room for interpretation (bias) anymore.
    Anyhow, a forfeit win should be out of the question. I just wish certain people would have dealt with this more maturely and taken it serious instead of displaying a rather c*ocky attitude, that's the way it looked like from my perspective. At least SW seemed to care.

Sw beat me to watching it but I agree and have tried to push to get the supplier spamming and camping rules removed a long time ago. Players already get spawn protection and that in my opinion is more than enough on most maps. With camping I can shoot and engage people from almost anywhere but i'm not going to go into everything since this isn't the thread for it.

excuse me but i got sup spammed as well by him...

Keeping the game paused prevents a spectator from free navigation, and with most of the attackers on his own base, he wouldn't have been able to F5 somebody close to a nuke.
    Unpausing would have been the mistake, you guys didn't unpause did you?

Going to sup spamming, it's already months since the last time I had RU substracted for one of these kills (excepting Niven, it's unavoidable there).
    Having fulfilled the role model part, I pretty much 'like' enforcing the rule by kicking out spammers left and right, but I'm not admin here so my opinion won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Keeping the game paused prevents a spectator from free navigation, and with most of the attackers on his own base, he wouldn't have been able to F5 somebody close to a nuke.
    Unpausing would have been the mistake, you guys didn't unpause did you?
    thx GOD.

freeze/audiosonic did have a point there...but the case is over. he was covering by shooting 4 packs of rockets at the supplier

Thread Information