User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

you guys take this game way too seriously... admins have said it is not spamming so leave it at that. Maybe someone should just close the thread 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    you guys take this game way too seriously... admins have said it is not spamming so leave it at that. Maybe someone should just close the thread 8-)
    So if i ever snipe ppl in supplier again i just call it helping attackers to attack and i wont get banned? Why was i getting all those warnings then lol if its allowed :x and also why did i stop doing that then xD
    Sorry JD, you are still my favourite Canadian, but this is retarded :> <3

CASE CLOSED

eve im not saying that, im saying admins decided it is not spamming so leave it at that. spamming three rocket packs at a supplier and only hitting cella (which everything showed) is not spamming to me. If you all played siege back in the day you would see what spamming is. People taking this season way too seriously... its a game, who gives a shit?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Making it fun? how fun is it for lotrfan you no showing and others not wanting to show in his team as well

By looking at your "intelligent" comments, I dont know who made you leader of uK either
    i'd get your facts straight before saying I no showed I let lotrfan know that I cant make the 4th round AT ALL and I personally told him to protect drop me and his answer was "I dont wanna waste it" and my answer back was its the 4th fucking round and you dont wanna waste it when you cant use it in playoffs anyway. Also if you were looking for commitment to my team you would also know I tried holding practise sessions as well as taking time off from work in certain rounds cause I didnt wanna let the team down. He chose not to do anything and chose not to do ANY trades when Ive asked him for the past 4 weeks to make trades

Lastly I'm not the only "leader" here I was one of the co-founders along with solely hayden so your pussy post in the forums about not getting support isnt really true when you completely shut me out from doing any admin abilities and yet you still begged me to change the siege versions during the seasons cause it wasnt what everyone wanted as well as asking if I could admin games. So why would you expect support from me in a season I have no bearing over? Talk about throwing shit in the fan dont bother coming back if youre gonna take the route youre on now

Leaving uK doesnt have to do with it, was just the definitive push for it

Made a promise and as a man of my word I'll accomplish it

Plus, the first season I wasnt any near of the admin team, yet I helped so the season gets better, I dont expect everyone to do the same, but at least a good disposition so it goes smoother, hence not having you in the admin team is not personal how you must think by now, if you want I can explain them in privacy, as I dont like "throwing shit in the fan"
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post

Plus, the first season I wasnt any near of the admin team, yet I helped so the season gets better, I dont expect everyone to do the same, but at least a good disposition so it goes smoother
    All QQ aside, was nice to read this. Good man Moskva. I have a lot of people ask me to admin for this and that at GU but I always ask people what they can do with admin that they can't do as just regular players. The people who step up and show initiative and ask for nothing in return have nothing but respect from me. You all can go back to arguing now.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    like i said earlier don't start an event then simple as that atleast better then a fail season once again. kthxbye
    another fail of you guys get more admins next time PLIS
    first of all it wouldnt happend if nob ddint sup spam us.
    second if someone leaves or goes to spec it set's the game on pause and as long as i can remember you can't do (see) shit while on pause..

a bit late rays

Thread Information