Well this was an eventful visit. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    [X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};65502]most pathetic and disgraceful clan ever to grace UT99
    Lots of pathetic clans over history, each with it's own fault. (Cheats, noob moderators banning all pros*helloTSGC*, etc).
    But you make a point, taking down other servers and ripping their work is a new low as well.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lmao what a faggot
    There's nothing else to be said than this
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Well, today I checked his forums in multiple scan websites, and also installed Kaspersky in a Windows XP VM at work to check if it would alert (but only activated the trial version, not sure if there's a difference against the full paid one), and they all say his site is clean though.
    Not sure if Chopper noticed and fixed it, or if by using Windows XP in a very small VM (and slowly) the AV missed the threat, or if it's a matter of timing (where some link or frame is only a threat randomly at some given times due to external conditions), or if it only activates for certain languages or countries, but in my tests I didn't find anything.

Still, I didn't register in the new forum he started back then, much less I am going to do so now. Tbh, I don't even have any idea how a site can get "infected" nowadays... I mean, if you use Linux, properly secure it against the injection of files, XSS and SQL injection, and know what the hell you are installing (Joomla is still a big no, even though apparently they have made some progress in its security), it's almost impossible to get a site "infected". Probably the only way would be if a file was infected and that same file requested by browsers as an image or similar, triggering the alert, but in that case there's a machine you check and clean first: your own.

But yeah, at the beginning I hadn't anything against them, then Chopper's incident with Fluke's RX, then yet another incident around his RX, then Qwerty's incident, then the reactions of most VM members, and now this. Respect has been declining, and whenever it has a chance to recover, VM screws up, it's that simple, and it really saddens me rather than actually angering me.
    They had a great good deal of potential as a community, but are the sort of things described above that makes them loose respect, credibility and waste all the potential they ever had or would have.
    Last edited by Feralidragon; 10-01-2013 at 07:52 PM.

it isn't the site itself that is infected, it is choppers Email address, its the main site address so notifications etc. are sent from that email which then infects your pc when you open it, I also have found out that chopper has finally admitted to himself that there are problems after he infected his own members pc's...lol

apparently chopper was preoccupied at VM headquarters top deal with the infections..... (not my image and wont say who made it but it is so accurate, had to share it. lol)

Lol that's pretty funny. Image and him finally admitting.

so the government didn't get him? Damn government no wonder they shut down
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

it would work out really damn expensive to prosecute queerty as I am in a different country, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, let alone waste money on him.

he will fuck up again and either get his ass kicked or becomes someone's prison bitch. I would be happy with either.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    I love that meme.

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

lmao hahaha great one Fluke

looks like Karma has caught up with VM, JAD who owns the VM RX server has left VM after finally seeing the truth about choppette and queerty, JAD changed his server name to no longer affiliate with them as well and the best part....all the traffic Q stole has gone with him...LOL. Karma is a bitch.

JAD is now my hero..lol

Thread Information