• Yes - Remove it

21 77.78%
  • No - but make it more expensive

0 0%
  • No

6 22.22%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Shall we just go back to xxl2g and stop releasing new versions? I'm sure higor can spend his time on better and more productive things. Any single change everyone constantly bitch about while nobody makes any suggestions or ideas.

With time things change, people change and even games change. Stop being stuck in stone ages. No one will stick around for the 'same tired ok version' forever.
    I don't understand why you only see the extremes (xxl2g and what we currently have). I don't think anyone asks to put xxl2g back. All we are asking for are thoughtful changes that make the game better and not worse. There's a difference between arbitrary changes and changes for the better.

Now, since you argue that without all these drastic changes Siege would slowly sink into obscurity, I'd just point out the most obvious argument against that statement: IG
    There's a reason why IG is the most popular UT mode by far and it has been like that for many years now. The main reason is because it's the same tired ok version since its beginning with minor changes to improve the gameplay.
    Call it coincidence but ever since these new updates were introduced, my subjective perception leads me to believe that the public server is slowly losing traffic.

i think siege is fine the way it is
    Last edited by 'Zac; 10-01-2013 at 07:05 PM.

you can't compare siege with IG man common you should know better chis -.-'

Remove the blue gun too, they're both useless when they are buildable… just make them midspawns

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Shall we just go back to xxl2g and stop releasing new versions? I'm sure higor can spend his time on better and more productive things. Any single change everyone constantly bitch about while nobody makes any suggestions or ideas.

With time things change, people change and even games change. Stop being stuck in stone ages. No one will stick around for the 'same tired ok version' forever.
    I personally dont think its about bitching about changes or whining, its input, its more along the lines the players opinions seem to keep getting ignored (mines poll for example), a set up that makes 60-70% of the players happy is better than 60-70% not happy but have no choice in the matter and have to put up with it.

I mean no disrespect to Higor at all but he does seem like he is advancing the development of siege to his own liking and no one else's input is taken into account.

2 or 3 people can be called whiners but when its 20+ people all complaining about the same thing then that HAS to be listened to and the version rolled back until the next update is released (like the hit time outs, most of us are getting fed up hitting someone 10 times in the head with sniper and only one shot actually executing)

Big or small map, the GL is spammy as hell and once 5-6 rounds of the flame or poison are fired it blankets the base, when they burn out then another 5 rounds fired, disabling the base for a minute or two, you cant defend properly because you cant see a damn thing, it wrecks the game and I am not the only one who thinks that but we are all being completely ignored, been like that since Higor started the development.

you cant make everyone happy but listening to at least 50% of the people who play would be a nice change instead of being totally ignorant involving polls and players opinions (seen as whining but it isn't)

To be honest, there is hardly anything that is visually different that I can see apart from the conts flicker now since I first started playing siege, all I have seen is weapons added and functions removed along side code tweaks and maybe making the code a lot more stable which avoids the server crashing. the only thing I have really seen more than anything is things removed and added and the players as a majority are blatantly being ignored.

kinda "its how I like it, if you dont like it then GTFO"

Listen to the players for once, its not bitching sam, its input for future development, without it the mod will get ass raped and become a fail, 9 years building RocketX taught me that lesson.

you cant make everyone happy but at least try to find a happy medium and listen to the input in a constructive way.

This is only on my opinion by taking in all the complaints and suggestions into consideration that I have seen, others may agree with me or they wont, but I have a feeling the majority are unhappy with quite a few changes that have been made, they dont ask for it to be removed but at least have the decency to compromise.

not hard...want to add something new? make a POLL so you can see the feedback from the players and if it would be a good idea instead of if you dont like it then tough shit because its staying.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 10-02-2013 at 10:53 AM.

OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Remove the blue gun too, they're both useless when they are buildable… just make them midspawns
    I'm with you on that, it's a big waste of ru to buy the pulse gun when you know it spawns. Encouraging players to buy the item is a bad idea when the RU could be used to upgrade buildings or something Usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    you can't compare siege with IG man common you should know better chis -.-'
    ? I am not comparing siege with IG. What I am saying is that a mode doesn't need changes every few weeks to be popular, IG is the living proof. Therefore, SAM's argument ("No one will stick around for the 'same tired ok version' forever") doesn't apply here.

and what Fluke said.

There is no mine limit anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    So they become even more useless.
    You haven't crossed paths with bridge ASMD defender on Clarion it seems.
    You don't seem playing in the public that much higor, people don't or barely build these things anymore…

Thread Information