Who banned me for 300 matches?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who banned me for 300 matches?

I just got banned for 300 matches...reason = "see you".

I don't cheat ffs admins. Just because I own you, doesn't mean you should rage ban. And I definitely didn't get banned for dming because I was the only one to run the flag and cap...All alone.

Come on, grow up.

Edit: Spongeeeeee banned me for, I shit you not "laming middle, backshooting, etc." on wooting1way..........backshooting......backshootin g....on wooting1way If someone is on the way to my flag, (1 second away) don't I have a right to shoot them? Come on sponge, just because I didn't allow you to cap easily like other players doesn't mean I should be banned.

Laming middle. Not sure what that means....that particular map has 3 main areas. Red Base, Middle, and blue base. If I was killing you in blue base or red base, then it would be base camping. If someone can't manage to hit me in the middle right in front of their faces....then how is that laming? I'm not hiding, i'm not camping at the top. I grabbed and I capped....

No disrespect, but you need to grow up. You won't always get an easy win...especially with me playing against you. I didn't break any rules. I had more grabs than most on my team. I had the only cap. I had to most flagkills. Reverse this ban please. ASAP. Thanks.

Match is: http://www.unrealkillers.com/combost...atch&mid=72193
    Last edited by monkey; 10-08-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    I don't cheat ffs admins. Just because I own you
    Admin must of seen your 20%acc and got scared lmao.

Lol Sniper. 23% for that game...I don't play for accuracy. I play to win.

But seriously,
    you do realize you play on probably the lowest skill level servers in ut, with one of the lowest skill level mods, and getting 200+ kills on a map isn't anything special, and it especially doesn't mean you have 'bot' like aim.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    But seriously,
    you do realize you play on probably the lowest skill level servers in ut, with one of the lowest skill level mods, and getting 200+ kills on a map isn't anything special, and it especially doesn't mean you have 'bot' like aim.
    Yea, I know 200 frags isn't anything special. When I get 270 frags its still nothing. Players like JYB, Unrealshots, Dawn, get like 270 in the server on average. Unrealshots gets like up to 330 frags...I know I can't compare with them.

I play on the US instagib server sometimes to get used to regular instagib, and I do fine. I just prefer combogib because it's a faster pace.

I don't play much combo but everytime I play you, you're just being constantly annoying backshooting chasing spamming combos... well kinda like 99% of the people who play here. But you just carry on. And it's not a question of frag. Just genuinely boring gameplay.

Funny you call Sponge to grow up though, your attitude is anything but mature here lol

I banned you cause you were DMing in mid and backshooting.

You always play the same, you CTF for a couple of minute and then start to lame, dming, spamming combos, etc.
    Last edited by |uK|Sponge; 10-09-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Sponge View Post
    I banned you cause you were DMing in mid and backshooting.

You always play the same, you CTF for a couple of minute and then start to lame, dming, spamming combos, etc.
    So CTF = grabbing mindlessly? CTF!=defending also?

I grabbed until I gained a lead, hence the 1-0 victory. Then since I had the lead, I defended. How the fuck is that illegal? I had the most flagkills. Which means I am not just standing there aimlessly shooting. I am shooting tactically to get the flag grabbers. You were mindlessly grabbing the flag, so it was easy for me to hit you when you took my flag.

The real reason you banned me is because you got frustrated of being killed when you took the flag, every single time.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    I don't play much combo but everytime I play you, you're just being constantly annoying backshooting chasing spamming combos... well kinda like 99% of the people who play here. But you just carry on. And it's not a question of frag. Just genuinely boring gameplay.

Funny you call Sponge to grow up though, your attitude is anything but mature here lol

Who are you anyway? I don't chase...I don't backshoot. If someone takes my flag I have a right to turn around and shoot them, don't I? Spamming combos? I was standing on the middle platform. Shooting the people who were coming over. Should I just let them kill me, and stand in my base. No. That would be base camping. Should I stand in their base spamming combos? No. I was in the middle, the only reasonable place to stand. Defending, covering my flag runners.

The facts are in my stats. I average over 10 grabs a game, and over 10 flag kills a game. I also average over 2 caps a game....
    Last edited by monkey; 10-09-2013 at 01:37 PM.

I HATE VIDEOGAMES

Money, why do you think talking trash or bashing on admins will help your situation? It just gives them a reason to keep the ban. Also i don't see any screenshots or demo from the victim or admin. So someone upload some freaking evidence instead of bashing.

Money who cares if someone is grabbing our not. A person can grab ten flags then so and start to DM. So those stats mean nothing in this case

Thread Information