Instagib :'Wanted' - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    uenz? I have never seen him DM before, he is normally really fun to play against.

I remember him saying sorry when he shot me in the back 1 time in a whole game, always enjoy playing against him.
    I agree. did see him DM on w00t a whole game tho, but that was like 2 years ago.

rofl really

Will update the list once I got the time. Uenz is accurate, he likes to DM on pubs once in a while.

Yeah Uenz has pretty much always been a fair player when i have played him, so dont think he deserves to be on the list. the others i have no disagreement with

And good initiative mate, having this is a 'living document' is a great idea

Updated.

hi,
    still got unai mass spamming his lols everytime he dies or whenever he makes a kill and player^ aka »£øø$å« (just guessing based on his lame style and skin choice) back to his normal self laming like he used to under this fake name.
    i would also add Dannyboy=SwE and Haitian (mostly laming, dming and chasing) to this list.

I saw a person on Joust99 (I think it was this one, the one with the water in the middle on both sides) just sit on our side of the base and shoot across to the other side. Didn't grab one flag. But on a map like this, wouldn't this just be defending? Is there an actual rulebook to DMing as it is put. And laming, what exactly is laming? I know it has something to do with backshooting and chasing all the time, but some people complain about that when you are shooting them because they have your flag. There should some official guidelines maybe. I know most people that play the game know what is cool and what is not, basic UT edicate.

unfortunately its not all black & white to define when someone is laming or just being a good team player. that's why a lot of the players get a free pass even if they do sometimes play lame. realizing when a player is laming takes some experience.
    but in general, if you are chasing players while flag isn't taken, dm in the middle of a map or even in your own base for long periods and backshoot people on every chance you get - thats laming and is not allowed.
    hope that clears it out a bit for ya.
    BTW was just wondering which player you were refering to? (not that it matters too much on a dm map like joust/anda/woot there are only several things arent allowed).

The amount of retards that play baffles me. So frustrating to play normal and next thing ya know get popped in the ass. Having to do constant 180's every time isn't much fun. As for lame maps, there's always going to be lamers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    Having to do constant 180's every time isn't much fun.
    On the bright side, players with high sensitivity like myself are at an advantage! Nothing's more satisfying than doing a quick 180 shot to get someone off your ass.

Thread Information