\\'.shots

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: \\'.shots

\\'.shots

Hello guys

My ut name is jumper, i am a girl from holland, and i play since a few months now on your servers, which i liked till today. I was playing on the us insta server at 3.38 pm, Bleak map, and apparantly i pissed off some guy with nick \\'.shots. I shot him while he was trying to take the flag. He called me all kinds of stuff, i wrote he should get a life, then he called me a whore. Ofc i didnt reply because he wasnt worth replying to.
    Now, I was told this guy is 1 of your admins here and i understand there is a shortage of admins on your servers, but i dont think the choice of words, the remarks given like that either made by players and especially by an admin, can be tolerated. Unfortunately i dont have a screenshot of it but i think you can read the logs (i hope so) and see for yourself.

I just want to play on your servers and have some fun. I am not waiting for some loser calling me names like that. If he cant stand being shot, or whatever, go play tetris please.

Quote Originally Posted by jumper View Post
    Hello guys

My ut name is jumper, i am a girl from holland, and i play since a few months now on your servers, which i liked till today. I was playing on the us insta server at 3.38 pm, Bleak map, and apparantly i pissed off some guy with nick \\'.shots. I shot him while he was trying to take the flag. He called me all kinds of stuff, i wrote he should get a life, then he called me a whore. Ofc i didnt reply because he wasnt worth replying to.
    Now, I was told this guy is 1 of your admins here and i understand there is a shortage of admins on your servers, but i dont think the choice of words, the remarks given like that either made by players and especially by an admin, can be tolerated. Unfortunately i dont have a screenshot of it but i think you can read the logs (i hope so) and see for yourself.

I just want to play on your servers and have some fun. I am not waiting for some loser calling me names like that. If he cant stand being shot, or whatever, go play tetris please.

Next time try to get a ss or a demo, its better then admins to read logs.
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 10-28-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Thnx for your quick reply. I would have made a ss if i would have known what he was going to say obviously.
    Too bad you dont read just this 1 log, but i guess he knows this and feels free to write whatever he likes.
    Anyway, nice to know the people behind 'the scenes' and to find out this particular guy is not even worth to be called admin.

Welcome and sorry for the bad experience you have had on the server(s). I'm sure an admin will look into this soon but as of now lets wait for shots to tell his side of the story. If you encounter any more problems in the future feel free to post them on the forum.

my side of the story would be on bleak I ran past you multiple times and you would backshoot me I type in something like lol really what the fuck? then you instantly replied with get a life I dont think thats anyway to insult an admin... then after that you started to defend in the base I dont remember calling you a whore but I do remember telling you to go fuck yourself.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Unrealshots does not really tell anyone a "whore" or such negative things unless someone pushes his buttons. I suggest you to spill the beans before someone would actually want to look at the logs and see the truth. By the way, the reason admins don't want/' to read the logs it is because they have thousands of them and have to read through all the line. Do you want to make their lives tough or easy?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Well thats where you are wrong because i had just joined, you couldnt have past me multiple times, it was in my first 10 seconds. When i shot you, you instantly started to swear, thats when i wrote to get a life, there was no need to react like that. I didnt backshoot you and when i did i have done something right because you never stopped backshooting me and so have your teammates. So dont accuse me of anything you have done yourself even 'if you did it because i have'. This is so childish.
    But i should have known this post / complaint wouldnt do much good because an admin is always 'right', can even say what he wants and the other admins are on his side. You did call me a whore otherwise i wouldnt have taken the trouble to write in this forum.

Nice for an admin to say to go 'fuck yourself', same to you mate!

Unrealshots does not really tell anyone a "whore" or such negative things unless someone pushes his buttons. I suggest you to spill the beans before someone would actually want to look at the logs and see the truth. By the way, the reason admins don't want/' to read the logs it is because they have thousands of them and have to read through all the line. Do you want to make their lives tough or easy?

I dont think you have any idea what happened on the server so your statement why or when he would write that means nothing to me. I hope someone would actually take a look at the logs and see the truth but i have no illusions hearing about it.
    Last edited by jumper; 10-29-2013 at 03:57 AM.

I think you two should go for a nice 1on1 joust match and settle your argument on the battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Welcome and sorry for the bad experience you have had on the server(s). I'm sure an admin will look into this soon but as of now lets wait for shots to tell his side of the story. If you encounter any more problems in the future feel free to post them on the forum.
    thnx Viper but as you can see its no use posting any probs.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hi I have tried checking the logs there is nothing there for logs wise I did find you playing at the time you said but there is nothing on that log to show any chat lines as its just for player data. could you please record or take ss' next time as it helps the admins as well as yourself, I cant take action or have my say on something that I wasnt even there for

Thread Information