User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    It would work out 10x. Better for me then if you were circle straffing defending. I feel sorry for you in life if your too dumb to realize that.

You know a big reason I stopped playing defense in siege and ig is dumb shit like this. So many people complaining and being butt hurt by running into brick walls. Gets old after awhile

Like I said. Try your hand at Atari.
    Have you ever played in and versus one of the top 10 clans in clanbase during 2002-2005? A lot of the best defenders back then were known for crouching around in corners and camping the majority of the game (and playing lame in general). They had good reasons to do it - it worked!
    But maybe you're some super-duper-uber-player who would've owned everyone back then. But then again, if you were playing at that time, you probably wouldn't tell me to try Atari.

Tl;dr: when someone like Madteta, FUKA or Killer crouches around in corners, you would probably eat your words.

im checking this forum/ban section for not even 24h now and i already got whats going on. awkward.
    little worms running here in the forum instead of running to mommy.
    not worth talking about it any longer for me.peas^^

I provided a demo of your playing. Admins watched it and decided that you're violating the rules and hence banned you. That's what happened. If you don't violate the rules of the server, you don't get banned.

Oh, and "little worms running here in the forum" are the reason why a lot of the players who are constantly laming on the server aren't allowed to play there and therefore can't ruin everyone elses experience anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Have you ever played in and versus one of the top 10 clans in clanbase during 2002-2005? A lot of the best defenders back then were known for crouching around in corners and camping the majority of the game (and playing lame in general). They had good reasons to do it - it worked!
    But maybe you're some super-duper-uber-player who would've owned everyone back then. But then again, if you were playing at that time, you probably wouldn't tell me to try Atari.

Tl;dr: when someone like Madteta, FUKA or Killer crouches around in corners, you would probably eat your words.
    Madteta got banned not too long ago for laming around and being a dmer. Yesterday finalz did the same, I saw IRC.

It seems that most ipug players only know how to play like cunts

I unbanned you both last night. Please follow not play as in demo anymore. Camping is strictly not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post

i've played against them all many times was a good match up, won some and lost some.... at least I don't have a vagina and make videos to post on forums about players standing still trying to get them banned

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    i've played against them all many times was a good match up, won some and lost some.... at least I don't have a vagina and make videos to post on forums about players standing still trying to get them banned
    Sexism, nice.

EDIT: By the way, have you ever played vs. the vagina-noobs WfH or team royalty? In that case I would like to know in what clan you played. ^^
    Last edited by deicide; 12-06-2013 at 02:11 PM.

again thank you for unbanning SAM.
    its not about my ban. its about the bans for camping, backshooting, and stuff...
    i could make a similar video of everyone i guess. words like camping and backshooting are so easy to expand.
    of cause you can ban whoever u want to. i just wanted to say that for everyone to consider.

irony on:
    deicide(/nghtmre?) , if i were u id check the rules if "sexism" appears there and try to get Convict banned. banned from the internet maybe? :P
    -.- cant beleive it -.-
    maybe you should go to hollywood with your movie making and cutting skills.

No one got banned because of a video; they got banned because of the demos.

Again, if no one reported the people who lame and backshoot, the gaming experience on the server would be worse for everyone who wants to play fair. The reason why certain players who play lame are banned, are people like me who take the time to record and post demos. Everytime you play on the server and don't get backshot the entire game or don't have to experience a lot of laming, that's because the admins clean the servers up and ban the people who don't play by the rules.

You didn't get banned because of me, you got banned because you violated the rules of the server. I have absolutely no say in who gets banned and who doesn't.

If you and TDNConvict don't think that people should be responsible for their behaviour and be banned when they violate the "no laming"-rule (which includes backshooting and camping), then probably you shouldn't play on the server.

If it was unrealshots banning that guy he wouldn't have said anything

Thread Information