BpO!qQafiSh camping in base - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    No one got banned because of a video; they got banned because of the demos.

Again, if no one reported the people who lame and backshoot, the gaming experience on the server would be worse for everyone who wants to play fair. The reason why certain players who play lame are banned, are people like me who take the time to record and post demos. Everytime you play on the server and don't get backshot the entire game or don't have to experience a lot of laming, that's because the admins clean the servers up and ban the people who don't play by the rules.

You didn't get banned because of me, you got banned because you violated the rules of the server. I have absolutely no say in who gets banned and who doesn't.

If you and TDNConvict don't think that people should be responsible for their behaviour and be banned when they violate the "no laming"-rule (which includes backshooting and camping), then probably you shouldn't play on the server.
    i'm just not afraid to lead the way and say the laming/dm/camping rule is terrible and should be abolished.... its one thing to kick someone but its something else to ban them for 1-6 months...

I don't play on the public ig server very often because of whiny people like you

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    i'm just not afraid to lead the way and say the laming/dm/camping rule is terrible and should be abolished.... its one thing to kick someone but its something else to ban them for 1-6 months...

I don't play on the public ig server very often because of whiny people like you
    my opinion exactly. but im sure we wont convince anyone so imo were at the end of our little "discussion" here. i fear its a waste of time.
    in the end we`ll get some trouble because its against the rules not to be "insightful".

just some general stuff:
    if have the impression the ut community has become a small village where everyone knows each other more or less and basically hates each other. so the average ut player is only playing ut because its the only game that runs on their machine, already frustrated when he JOINS the servers, i guess. no love, appreciation or fascination for this old but most awesome game.
    it hasnt been coded to generate discussions like this one here.
    its certain we all have to look for some other game to play in the end.
    when PC games will no longer be released and people play those "freemium" games on their touchscreens. which are only coded for stealing money from the people who play it.
    or playing shooters with a gamepad, not even owning a mouse.
    who will you play good old ut with then?
    :miserable:
    we should try to see all that a little bit more from a distance imo
    ...and appreciate that there are players left who have fun playing this game
    Oh yeah!

pc games will never leave or die because it is a basic for gaming and you have laptops to go with pc. However, first person shooter games are dying. Action and adventure games are getting more and more popular.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information