User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    For the last time,what you did was not acceptable.You can say its bad moderation but i was there,in fact the previous match you went to spec as well and rant some crap to the team.You can play all innocent here but i will not buy it,see you next time on the server,hope you learned something valuable.

!s !t !p

Attitude makes 80% of these silly bans.
    Should you be less rude or non-speaking when doing this, nobody would notice.

Bottom line is, manners.

dam never seen diablo this mad. but the ban is good... never do that shit

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    !s !t !p
    You should read the screen shot carefully before lying. Because your lie is too naive.

What I see here is a lot of players happy for a ban they are not related to. An admin which is happy of banning too (or maybe too happy).
    The guy who asked for this ban (codeminator) is the one who balanced the teams. And a guy who posts a lie which contradicts the screen shot.

I find it kind of strange.

I don't know. As I said before, I don't want the ban gone. That's why I posted that here instead of the Appeals corner. I think it's worth to notice how people use admin rights. And how other players which use to break the rules are the ones who ask ban for others. I guess there is some kind of hidden player ranges. Some are for being banned over stupid things, others are for being allow to do anything. This isn't something I can prove. It just something I feel around here. Something to think about.
    Last edited by _Leo_; 11-26-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    I'm YPF

lying? rofl it was a joke get real bro

google translate fails at understanding

I think admins guys around here don't want to talk about certain issues. Which, in the end, says a lot about what's going on behind the scene.
    I'm YPF

Leo! Let's make it straight! U made a mistake this time! U complained about stacked teams, left and then came back into game as adrian was switched in our team.
    That's sth nobody likes to see.
    If sth made you leave the PC and come back, you could explain that to the team or to the mod at that time, Diablo.

I wonder if you were in the game I got banned, actually.

I didn't complain in that game (as far as I remember, and of course you and your friends are going to say I'm lying). We were loosing and red team had one more player. I had a lot of lag and had to leave the computer for a while. So I decided it was no use to let my player there until kicked for being idle. I went to spect, and I went back sooner than planned. You balanced the teams (that's something I see in the screen shot here). Our team was worst then it was when I left. And I decided to get in again until the end for the honor of the team. You started yelling me as soon as I was in again (I had no idea what were you talking about). And diablo said "get ready for a ban" (or something like that) and I've got 100 matches out of the server.

I find it ridiculous. Anyone (who usually plays with me) knows I play for the team. I don't switch teams (on purpose), I don't boost people on supplier (unless they boost me), I stay until the game is over when my team is loosing (or being more specific: I don't leave the game when our core is about to explode), I repair teammates, I upgrade others' buildings, I ask the owner if a building needs to be removed (unless it's critical). These are the things I try to do, even being an average player. It doesn't matter if you deny it here, you know this is true.

But this kind of bans make me wonder why do I spend my time being nice (or trying to be). I guess it is better being an arrogant moron as 3xpand3r, who keeps boosting teammates just because he thinks he's better than the rest. I don't think this use of admin rights is going to lead to a better playing experience but quite the contrary.
    I'm YPF

Actions like these will always result in a ban. It doesn't matter why you went to spec and why you came back. How else are we supposed to identify team switchers if they all could just make up a story and prevent the ban?

And honestly, telling by the screenshot, you went to spec for probably less than 30 secs. Not only wasn't it the smartest thing to do but it also doesn't make much sense.
    Last edited by |uK|chiseller; 11-28-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Thread Information