User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kylewins

Kylewins

All he was doing basically was DMing & he kept saying I am covering no need to sit back & defend when teams are already stacked admins already told me that's not cool to do especially when teams are stacked & in woot he even got a unstoppable.

lol at this thread :hopelessness:
    all 3 of those maps are DM maps also known as spawn killing maps. some people like them some people don't but you cant complain about some 1 dming on that kind of map. if you don't like it (i always leave when fragwhore is picked since its useless for ctf) just leave and comeback for the next 1 or join the other unrealkillers server...

just to clarify, there are some things that are not allowed even on those maps (like camping high behind the other team base on woot or standing behind a wall on fragwhore just sniping) but saying some 1 dmed and showing just SS is just not enough IMO
    Last edited by Mp/5; 12-04-2013 at 06:31 AM.

post demos of woot, you cant rly prove shit on fragwhore its a pure dm map. but ppl camping high or hiding behind boxes woot should be banned

All those HoP guys are always complainging when they are losing.
    As i said before, if you cant handle a good player just leave, or better yet, spec him and maybe you will learn something.

Seem like they are starting to appear from somewhere. Idk all of HoP guys but it looks funny.
    hop hop hop hop!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

If its stacked... its probably because nobody can balance Kyle in the server... unless you guys play a 4v8
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Gotta agree, I remember not too long ago Weedman constantly staying in his base or backshooting everytime. Sounds funny considering he's reporting people doing exactly what he does, lol.

It's funny that noone ever complains about me & almost every picture I can pull out & show I got the most grabs & caps even the ones up top shit I even almost got the most flag kills also on those screenshots. I must not back shoot to much if no one complained on forum about me yet & never even got warned or kicked ever from the server for doing anything. Think people just haters seeing all this [HoP]
    Last edited by USC-Pyr0; 12-06-2013 at 07:52 AM.

It's not hating, it just sounds full of shit

stop sucking so much dick and maybe one day you can cap on kyle

Thread Information