Care For A Map?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Care For A Map?

Care For A Map?

I just installed UT on my pc for the first time in several years and found you're US insta server and it gets alot of play. I love insta but I also used to map back in the day and I opened the editor up and started messing around. I was wondering if I made some maps would guys be willing to put them on the insta servers? I'd really like to try and cater to what people play the most. The maps played are the action packed ones like duku, control, andaction, woot, and fragwhores, your always in the heat of it so I'm aiming for that. I got one in the works thats small and tight but with a little visual effort. I'll stick with it and finish it if I got a place to put up! Its not done of course, still needs the two halves to be symmetric, finish the lighting, and decorate it, but you get the gist

You got a purty map.

We are always open to maps. Any box map made in five minutes get ignored though.

Welcome and thanks for your possible contribution.

Need some maps for combo server also, can t you share some maps from insta servers to combo servers bollwerck avril vs britney and so on, it could be nice, really need a new package .
    I remember 2 Andersons from WS server ; Mrs Anderson and -={SDA}=-Anderson or something like that, wich one are you ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Thanks guys, I'll finish this one up then!

Jst2blond...did you used to be Jst2cute by chance? and yep, I'm -={SDA}=-Anderson I still use the tag just for the hell of it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
    Thanks guys, I'll finish this one up then!

Jst2blond...did you used to be Jst2cute by chance? and yep, I'm -={SDA}=-Anderson I still use the tag just for the hell of it too!
    Cutee (Jst2cute) is an usa player from VDS clan; i am french . But yes, she is my biatch and i miss her, you could met her sometimes at Noy's server .
    Blond's copyrighted

Hopefully ill see you two on sometime

Ill probably finish this by sunday, if anbody wants to use it for a server or whatever youre more than welcome to!

Usually I wouldnt bother showing another pic but i learned a new lighting technique and im really excited on how it turned out, just look at those sexy curves!

Before

After

I'm guessing your trying to find baron now, your true love.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

@Anderson

May you post a screenshot of the brushwork on the curves?
    I 'may' have something good to share (if you didn't employ that technique already)

Can't wait to check this out! It's amazing how nice you can make maps look in a 15 year old engine.

Thread Information