User Tag List

[HOP]*$emteX* , !S !T !P

Server : UK Instagib
    Raged to spec when his team was losing.. balanced the teams and then came in.

So the team was lossing. and he when to spec to balance teams.

How is that wrong? I mean if you have stacked teams, and my team was down 4-5 caps. I would do the same to balance teams. One example is this pic under. Whole Red team left after 12 minutes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1vs3.jpg  
    Last edited by LeBron; 01-25-2014 at 11:40 AM.

just like he decides to ass everyone cuz he's getting stamped

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    So the team was lossing. and he when to spec to balance teams.

How is that wrong? I mean if you have stacked teams, and my team was down 4-5 caps. I would do the same to balance teams. One example is this pic under. Whole Red team left after 12 minutes
    You must not understand why this is not allowed. Doing so messes teams up even more. Then he can just easily join the winning team. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    You must not understand why this is not allowed. Doing so messes teams up even more. Then he can just easily join the winning team. Plain and simple.
    And wouldn't that put one of the top players from the winning team in the losing team to balance it, and make it more even, just wondering. But i kind of get your point if your only down by 3 caps, but once your down 5 or 6, Then you know your team is stacked..

Keith, i did not know that he chases people when he is getting owned, then that would be a different story.

And wouldn't that put one of the top players from the winning team in the losing team to balance it, and make it more even, just wondering.
    If you're lucky, usually it'll pick the last person that entered the server, or a player that's in the middle of his team's list on scoreboard.

that's the truth and when you told him to stop his bs he's like "everyone asses so i do it too" while he's the only one doing it but w/e...

And wouldn't that put one of the top players from the winning team in the losing team to balance it, and make it more even
    The last person that joined the other team is swapped, that's why 95% of the time the team balancer makes the teams worse.

lol why did you cover up your kills on that sshot, 34 if people was wondering.

Thread Information