User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This is a great example that shows why we have dozens of rules. Common sense is lost among many people and/or are desperately trying to argue their way around it.

after termi's last reply you can see why I had to post this, even though I explained it is nothing to do with building anything through walls several times and even moskva pointing out bluntly it is nothing to do with building tele's through walls etc. yet you still see my dilemma and frustration after explained to get "so building tele's through walls is banned?"

chis is spot on, its common sense just like not using a bot, We shouldn't even have to have this rule if people used half their brains, idiots force us to add common sense rules.

The point is made now, this is the rule explained, if you get a warning then do not take that as the mod wants to have a long drawn out conversation as to why that person was warned and if they agree with it, its a warning "do it again and you get a vacation...end of conversation" that's how it goes terminator, not me having to prove to you if a rule is real or not.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-21-2013 at 06:03 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lmfao this is what ive been saying all along. If people actually just play with common sense the servers would be much more enjoyable to play on as well as less bans being handed out to what seems common sense retardation, right now certain players use as many possible advantages they can when they come up against the more better players

You guys can't just build a SuperMine, GG.
    Just practice the good spots on one of the many empty Siege servers around, or offline (if you get my little map-crash-remover).

What's next?
    Make godlike-ripper all of BathroomsEQ1's mid illegal?

Higor, its about abusing map glitches that you clearly are not getting either.

This thread has nothing to do with skill or finding the right spots.

I still dont understand why this is so tough for people to get, dont abuse map glitches....period. it isn't a discussion, its to inform those who feel they know the rules better than a mod, the arguing is like a bunch of young teenagers rebelling against their parents.

Another thread I am going to lock, pointless childish arguing which wont change anything is not something I care to endure any more, the point is made and anyone abusing glitches after this have no excuse or defence if they get caught doing it.

Enforcing rules such as this is silly, something that can clearly be fixed with code or a map editor.

Ah right, nobody offers to fix these problems?
    I posted a fixed map with no glitches (Burning) in the past and nothing happened ffs.

And don't even get me started with ZP bugs...

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Enforcing rules such as this is silly, something that can clearly be fixed with code or a map editor.

I posted a fixed map with no glitches (Burning) in the past and nothing happened ffs.

How about not posting in a closed thread with a dumb comment.

you are saying abuse of map exploits is silly? if so then you clearly have no common sense whatsoever, even default UT maps have exploits, going to fix them all are you? allow people to abuse those problems until they are fixed? That is why your comment is not only dumb, it is also completely void of common sense. But then you do enjoy exploiting glitches anyway dont you Higor so your response doesn't surprise me.

as chis said, this shouldn't have to be a rule, it should be common sense.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I heard common sense goes out the window as soon as UT is involved for most people....

AMIRITE?

I post in a closed thread because it's not allowing some ppl to express their feelings about stupid rules such as this one.
    Funny enugh, bashing me for disregarding other's opinion was a sport in the past, so what now?

Reopened.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post

The burning map is kind of ruin, before you could make tele through glass to get to mid / where mid spawns, now you cant...

Thread Information