User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

joschde poisoning my games

This guy was dming in control LE, i asked him if he could play CTF too.

From there he was to annoying me all the way, i asked him if he wanted to be a annoying prick and answered "yea" and from there he didnt stop.

Download joschde.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Download joschde2.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Download joschde3.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol joschde, remember the times we used to rape him and his friends and make them rq from cup matches

Banned untill 31/12 on both insta servers.

Lol tumtum, all i see when im on the server is you crying about laming and you do it yourself ... now your making topics of people "poisoning your game" that is hilarious. You should actualy stop the flaming and look onto yourself.

Joschdes statement:
    Well u will see on stats i got most grabs on controle so the kickvote and the blame from tumtum on me was unjustified .. so i startet to flame back cause i was rly pissed

Thanks very much of this support :-))

My every action i take i think about more than is healthy for me so Riven about my lack of introspection... I dare to doubt my every thought and action, publicly also no problem.
    Since i know im trying to do something that does concern much more people then me alone so im not ashamed for being a fool sometimes and i show that to others too. Since i tried to grow in what i think is helping here.

True he had those grabs and when i asked him that question i did not see his grab count, i only asked him that once after some asshots what i named laming. No reason to go poisonous like that? So i asked him if he wanted to be a prick... (dragging this so much further and his answer was yea) He's not objective in that statement at all, because the only thing i do is run to the flag so maybe their defense was better and my skills are worse? That does involve grabcount.

You argue that im making topics of people... pls claim facts not fantasy.... about flaming back.. i never flamed.. i asked a question. And after his flaming i made 2 remarks i'm not proud of myself and he made like 300?

Maybe you are the one to take a better look at your friends behaviour? The reason why i asked him to, and what i try to achieve from it? Or the reason he lets you argue his side of this incident? Or even better you start being honest about me laming?

I made it a bit of a obligation to myself doing something instead of only making comments on the ICTF servers, and every day im doubting myself if i'm wanted to do so...and by whom... But when i see people complaining about dming/hanging/camping/laming/assing i know most people like some changes and thats why i try to get those done, for me and all who benefit from that.

You see the benefit for me here? I felt so shitty i could not even play normal anymore...

I'm going to do a step back since im quite instable in my head lately, and my sensitivity doesnt help me a lot with it. I do need to ban myself again, this time a little longer :/

Thanks again viperr, this really means something to me!

Dude, dont include me into your posts, its a shame that it means alot to you that you got him banned imo ... just said that your laming yourself your ass off and crying each time ... which is true,
    Joschde sent me this and im just gonna paste it, so dont reply to me i dont want to get involved in this
    well i joined that server went in ur base and did a monster kill cover.. i wasnt even a minute on server and u asked me if wanna play some ictf too or not and did a kick vote ... i continued playing without saying anything i just chased u a bit tbh i would lie if i would say i didnt .. after 10 min u asked me again i wanna start to play ctf instead dm .. that was insolence in my opinion i idi my best to grab/play ictf even if ur hole team kept chasing me.
    after u asked me second time why i dm and i had most grabs on server i beacame angry thats why i started that flaming mabye wasnt ok from me but u srsly botherd me for no reason in my opinion

joschde, normally plays alright whenever I have seen him.

won't lie usually he plays properly but lately he has been backshooting and chasing a lot

Quote Originally Posted by riveN View Post
    so dont reply to me i dont want to get involved in this
    Involve you in what exactly? What do you think this is about? You lay down your claim here of me laming and crying all the time. While you use your account to make statements for Joschde acting as if you got nothing to do with it.
    People here know i "cry" a lot if thats the word you want to use approaching the ongoing process of me trying to get something done which caused here what i name "consequence came forth from an incident" where you say you are not involved yet make a claim directly on me that you don't support here, please come up with a demo of me laming. I would be totally surprised ;-) Even better, do that and ill sponsor the ICTF servers $15,- each, and now im coming to a point why would i sponsor that for laming, because i think it messes up the server! And is directly what im trying to "fight" (making comments/demo's) not just a bit of hopping around but repetition of laming or patterns of non-ctf i try to go at it as subtle as possible and try not to do anything with my own emotions attached... that would be unfair..blabla

So where you don't want to be involved in? A discussion where fair and true arguments are made? Which often lead to more insight and a better understanding in the future? A conclusion that make both here three arguing persons feel better about whats happened and happening for the reasons made? I am sorry for Joschde he did what he did and stupid to me i triggered that! But i think both do learn a lesson out of this, for i know he cares enough to make a statement trough you, and me enough to post here.
    I hope you will wish him a merry x-mas from me!! and yourself too, tho its offending what you write to me.. I can't hold that against you..its out my reach also..

What means something to me is that there are some borders not to cross... and thats why the ban is made. I don't know what you fight for in life.. but i do know where i worked my ass off for others to protect their borders of humanity that were crossed i blowed my whistle badly timed, badly argued and im home now instead of doing my last period of my education which was also my job. So sometimes im really happy for a little backup yesssssssssssssss

all I ment was is that you should look at yourself before making posts like "joschde is poisoning my games" ...
    I can remember that I was playing on uk or us server and you backshot me a couple of times ... if you think thats offending for telling the truth then urrgh ... and your taking it so far that you write here about fighting for something in life? Thats a little over the rim, prolly alcohol involved :x ;p

Anyways I'm not writing this in a bad way its just when your playing like a dick, dont expect others to play nicely.
    Hope you and everyone else had a nice christmas.

Thread Information