User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Mod applications

There are five mod positions open mainly for the instagib servers however, you will have permissions to mod on the other servers.

It will be your duty to watch for rule breakers and ensure the servers remain an enjoyable environment to play in. This doesn't mean you should / have to stop playing completely to watch people. You can gather the evidence and enforce the ban at the end of map(example). Due to the nature of our servers, people mostly come to forum to complain and protest their innocence. You will make sure your evidence is clear and posted when you make a ban.

Only people who are active on forum and servers should apply. Don't bother posting your interest if this is your first forum post.

I'd be glad to help you out if you need someone to clean the server out of lamers if you trust me and my judgement. I'm pretty active in the instagib servers, mainly the US one.
    Last edited by Keith; 02-11-2014 at 04:03 PM.

I'll apply, I'm active during the day but more so at night.

Good idea.

Hello, I want to apply. Do we apply by replying here or submit an application in PM? Thanks.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

What an idea !! Well done !! . Hope for some at combo server not only insta ones . Maybe finalize this mod apply by making a poll with different names, because if they were mods chosen by forumers and players, they probably respect and support them more without bitchin . This is just my thought .
    As you can see here http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...7/top_players/ I mainly play at comboserver and BT so, not sure i have to appli to this or maybe a small sixth one for comboserver . BTW if needed, i am here .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 02-12-2014 at 06:35 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

i'll apply im active on all the servers except combogib and for the past few days i saw numerous players laming in ictf in bt blocking movers in siege removing stuff but i was powerless and couldnt do much at that moment i kept on warning them and tried to straighten them out but no effect..

I would only apply for siege since i'm not active at other servers. I've also had few reports of players around (including those unsuccessful ones cuz no one could see my demo )
    Willing to help!

I would like to apply for siege server since I am active on it everytime. There are always idiots like moonlight who fuck up games most of the time.

zp| [====] [PURE] [INSTAGIB] [UK] [US] [DM] [====] admins lol, not siege.

Thread Information