Please unban me KOKOBE

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please unban me KOKOBE

just want to be unbanned again, some people kicking me just when I enter the server saying that I lame because they know my name and I admit I lamed in the past... I had so many bans.. some took my YEARS!! some months some weeks... come on man.. do you really think I lame again while I jsut got unbanned man? Why you think im asking for unbanning again? I need to change my nickname again on the server becuz when people see Koko be they will see me as lamer.. without knowing I dont lame anymore. I jsut played carefully yesterday.. you can see I attacked and grabebd some flag.. I spwnkilled sometiems but who doesnt do that.. so come man viperz, I talked to you you know I dont lame any more man.. I just got bad luck with this nickname man... its not logic im asking for unban everytime, then got banned few days or weeks after..

This is my weekend please, dont take it from me.. I work hard in otehr days, and I want to play UT like others just to relax my mind and have some fun.. please unban me.. and I will change my nickname so only admin know my name.. and u will see you wont hear anythign with that new nickname! PLEASE!!!!!!! begging u unban me

I know when I lame or camp I get banned, I know I can gte perm ban.. Why would I risk to get ban and then ask for unban man come on, its not logic. I love to play on this server and yes I admit I used to lame in the past... but the problem is people reconize me as KOKOBE when they see my nick and will kicking me immiataly. Please give me chance to play again.. I want to play whole day UT.. as hyou can see I was playing from the morning man.. is my weekend Im really crying here man

Can I play get unban? I will play normal with other nickname.. because nickname KOKOBE is a bad name, I want to play UT man come on dont take my joy off.. please, its weekend I have nothing to do and there are no other UT servers pleaseeeeee!! begging u badly man!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! unban me!

Stop acting like a 12 year old child. You're not getting unbanned, end of the story.

I have yet to be in a map where he hasn't played like an idiot tbh, good riddance.

Funny how most people beg to be unbanned yet most of them when they are on a time ban once their ban is up they come back and INSTANTLY do the same bullshit they have been doing but once they get a permban the wawa comes in like a wreckingball.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Wow!!
    Is UT that important to you?

deserved, you were camping crouch around mid spawnpoints on Command and mocked us when we kickvoted u for laming..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    LIKE A WREEEECKING BAAAALLLL

is it hard to play properly?

Considering how you acted when being asked to stop i can just say BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BITCH!! you can still lame on LMS insta like usual

Hello Guys,

Yes UT is important for me as its entertainment for me.. I like to play it. I like the challange on thr server. Now I cant play it.. Its my second weekend without UT and I admit it sucks.. I want an unban please, begging u so badly.. I hope an admin read this and have a good heart, I will play normal please I will play with other nickname and play normal CTF please, please understand maybe this is not important for u but UT is everything for me man.. everything and u admin knows it. I was banned for years, months.. it was a hard time.. now im banned again and its very very hard man really. I do like play UT in my spare time.. when im off of work. Can someone unban me please and give me a last last last chance.. please last chance!! give it to me and i will proof I can play normal please!!

Thread Information