Insane assrun/backshoot, VS DM/backshoot/spawncamp

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Insane assrun/backshoot, VS DM/backshoot/spawncamp

Hi there,

That's often quite annoying to play on ur servers right now as many players are laming around..
    When it comes from beginners i do not care that much but when it is known players (skilled or not), it's rly boring as they are warned about rules..

Well, played DUKU 2 times earlier, 1st time i did not record, Insane were chasing backshotting the whole game.
    end game screenie (it does not provide a proof tho):

2nd map he began to play the same shit, so after few mins i reconnected the server and began to record.
    end game screenie:

Here's the demo: Free - Envoyez vos documents

You can notice on demo that when i told him to enjoy his ban he stopped to play lame lol.

Otherwise, about VS, he spawncamp a lot last 5 mins, camping up our base and only aiming at spawnpoint or backshoot mid-map when 10-1 and finally take our flag when he is Rampage.. pff..

Obviously, none of them switched team as usually.. worst is sNc joined the game last min and ..began to spawnkill in our base around the jumper.. sad mate

So, I begin to thing the community is a big shit actually. Guyz just want to outfrag ennemis.. nvm if it's 10-0 ..

Even if i'm not skilled, i switch every time it's unfair if there is a spot in opposite team.

I cannot understand guyz that play their lives on publics like if it was a ClanBase Div1 iG final match in 2014..
    It's a shame, i expected better on a 15 years old community ..

Yeah, VS was a lame nerd. Wonder if it is zein/kain or nitro - stupid spanish lamers.

Emy is probably the only nice and fair spanish player on public servers, this VaginaStyler is rly a cunt, try to pass him without getting shot in the ass. Or that PhrozenMind rofl, I just leave the server when I see those shit gays. Insane is also pretty annoying but he cant hit that much.

Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    Emy is probably the only nice and fair spanish player on public servers, this VaginaStyler is rly a cunt, try to pass him without getting shot in the ass. Or that PhrozenMind rofl, I just leave the server when I see those shit gays. Insane is also pretty annoying but he cant hit that much.
    I agree Emy has always been a fair and smart public player =)
    About insane, i stopped UT 3 years ago and i remember he was acting that shit earlier on older servers too (snipermania, tammy, UTW..). Fortunately he is not that good at aiming but still rly annoying, plus that guy plays a lot since years so he should be aware @rules imo.

VS is danon^ another spaniard who comes outta the woodworks overnight with aim.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Insane is also pretty annoying but he cant hit that much.
    It's probably because one of his hands is doing something else, while he is assing.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    VS is danon^ another spaniard who comes outta the woodworks overnight with aim.
    oh i see, remember danon^ to be pretty lame on every pubs i met him years ago.. looks like he is not so much lame than it was earlier finally .. but he is still often DMing/backshoot/spawncamp..
    Last edited by pastaga; 03-18-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Here is a game I was watching, VS pretty much just shot people in the back all game long.
    Attachment 1609
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot0005.jpg  

Just perm ban VS, he is alwaaaays just DMing like a tard, he is a good player and knows the rules, he just doesnt care, he never plays by the rules and needs a ban.

Just perm ban VS, he is alwaaaays just DMing like a tard, he is a good player and knows the rules, he just doesnt care, he never plays by the rules and needs a ban.
    2nd Map, he had 5 caps, and mutiple grabs. If anything i played vs him today. He doesnt chase, he shoots you in the back, if he notices you entering the base while he is coming out.

It's a form of "D" but i don't know the guy honestly, but he plays pretty good. Good D and good cover's on O.

I mean if he did broke a rule, maybe a 50map ban, but to my opinion, he it's not breaking any. also on Duku he had 4 seals, he was mainly doing Cover's but just my .2cents

Thread Information