User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kushface

Kushface

I am sorry to report him because he's my clanmate but I had no choice, our team lost because of him at bathrooms, he didn't spend a ru, he made a jetpack and died in literally 2 seconds, never repaired and never helped team which means he did this on purpose. At butchered half of the game he didn't do a shit just fooling around and he didn't get complaints just from me...
    kush.dem

what a fag
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    what a fag
    that's for ignoring me cunt

I agree. Kushface has NOT only done this Today, but he has done it a couple of weeks ago, playing like a noob when he actually know better. He is just looking for trouble.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

WAIT, wasn't it mentioned earlier that you can do whatever you want with your RU. nobody can force u to do something as far as you are not removing anyone's build.

ur a true dipshit Deluxe, dont be mad cause NOBODY wanted to rep u or give u RU. and score clearly shows that i was clearing base whole time so Fuck off fagget UT is a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    WAIT, wasn't it mentioned earlier that you can do whatever you want with your RU. nobody can force u to do something as far as you are not removing anyone's build.
    But in Kush's case, he has been ignoring everyone's request on his team in couple of matches. He even had enough RU to make a ss first, and deny to do so. However, he went on ignoring building anything and just go on the kill spree or so on, and build a jetpack at the wrong time and get killed quite easily (didn't make it through halfway through the bathroom map.) Sound wrong eh? Not helping the team much, even upgrading some builds; cont, sp, sup, core, etc. is a lack of a team player, no one want the guy on the team. lol.
    There weren't that many peoples on his team and I end up coming in the game later to help the poor team to kick the guy out. :P

Next time he does stuff like that again, I will be posting demo lol.

Oh yeah, let's not forget what he has done couple of weeks ago... ignoring majority of the players in the server that is less than 6 in total, destroying a leech game and everyone was telling him to go away. Let's see what he do next time.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Odd how our games before deluxe joined tonight u didnt seem to have any complaints with me

future

Fine by spending your ru as you want, but play like a douche bag like kush does, he does this pretty much every game he plays.
    He knows how to play and build, but just being an ass...

Thread Information