[UTCG]Ralf + Baros laming

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[UTCG]Ralf + Baros laming

Ralf and Baros laming the entire game (at least until I left the server). Plenty of other players laming as well, but Ralf definitely was the worst. Don't know who he is, but I'm guessing it's someone who has been banned already.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4_12-46-44.rar

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    will catch up with them when I can unless someone else gets to first

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Ralf and Baros laming the entire game (at least until I left the server). Plenty of other players laming as well, but Ralf definitely was the worst. Don't know who he is, but I'm guessing it's someone who has been banned already.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4_12-46-44.rar
    Yes, Ralf is on another level, but Baros always trys to lame, and he gets shut down, but yea, he belongs to a clan called xan, most of the players from xan DM but it's what every1 does now days.

He is back and not exactly playing nice. 4-5 minutes into the game you can see him either dming in the enemies base, standing in mid in a corner or spending quite a lot of time on the ramp, backshooting people entering his base.
    Asked him to stop several times and other people complained as well (also on the maps before; bleak and duku) - he didn't care.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...8_11-29-32.dem

Watched the demo but I have to say I can not see much laming. He was covering his EFC and then maybe backshooting but that did everybody. But I can confirm that he kinda lamed more in the past.

The point isn't that he is laming as much as before. The point rather is that he was banned for laming, is on the wanted list, comes back and still somewhat plays lame. A bunch of people complained about him on all the maps he played, so I guess he backshot most of them or pulled other lame stuff.

Ralf just DM'ed a whole map, guess he didn't have anything better to do. Banned for a week.

A tough ban honestly maps like Eternalcaves1 Gaunlet Dday Joust Control need to be removed I've said this time to time again... It only promotes deathmatching and alot of unwanted bans...... @SAM ... get this done please.... I'd rather not ban half the server and kill the server because of silly dumb maps.

I'm gonna add more maps that should be removed that are clusterfuck and everyone just deathmatches.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-17-2014 at 09:44 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

It's not the maps, it's the players.

Yeh maps like those do promote DM'ing. But for people like ralf who actually have CTF knowledge to DM in it is stupid. Why would u DM if you are able to win for your team by playing normal CTF? Look at me (Syndra) Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats. I basically won the game by myself, just because I grabbed and played CTF. It's really not that hard even in a map like woot.

Those who know exactly what CTF is and who have been playing it for years, shouldn't be DM'ing on any map. It's just plain boring and your ruining the fun for all the others on the server. I do agree those maps should be taken down though. People will start DM'ing 'because everyone else is doing it too'.
    Last edited by ~Viper]LtD[~; 05-17-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Thread Information