User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Well I understand the excitement, but it's just not true. If he shows the full log from the time ancient started and he kicked me, there is no way in the world my mouse only scrolled up and down when I shot a few random people. It would show it was doing that the whole time. I'm pretty sure it will if he posts it. That and meth apparently has the whole ut demo so go ahead and throw that out there too since you're already throwing out select clips. It would also show the type of shots made in it, the shots that he says I used the toggle on (one of which was apparently a teammate because of the 0 dmg line lol) to collaborate with what TimTim is saying, so it'll only benefit your case to help. I've never cheated, and pretty much against all cheaters every playing again that have been caught once. Not glorify a channel to those called ipug and let it rip from there, but to each their own.

I'd also like to say that I'm not trying to make Tim out to be a liar or that a ini injector is a bad thing. Might actually turn out to be a good thing in the long run but you really need to run a test on a G9x laser mouse with freescrolling clicked in to see if it produces the logs. It apparently does and would like confirmation on that too. I got my ini from http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/u...ini%20players/ and it was CK.zip.
    Last edited by InfraRed; 04-18-2014 at 05:08 PM.

How about you send that mouse to TimTim and let him investigate it.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    think its about time I made an input on this thread, Ive always been suspicious of infrared and believe me I know when someone is cheating against me. Its no surprise to me that he is yet again accused of toggling with some compelling evidence from Timtim. Of the demos and first person view that I've had of infrared previously I have no doubt that you do cheat

heres the previous threads
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/ban...-cheated-2527/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/unban-request-2613/

I've kept quiet since my last run in with you as I no longer actually care to gather evidence against cheaters who think its ok to cheat in a 15 year old game and pass it off as skill
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 04-19-2014 at 07:36 AM.

B|aze, you aren't the first to accuse me and you won't be the last. I've played this game for more than 10 years, probably closer to 12-13. In that time I've been accused of botting ever since I had a high speed internet and could kill some of the better players head on in matches. Kud would remember all the threads in the UT Demo community accusing me and my brother of botting as soon as we got high speed internet. I've been around this long and have never produced a log or anything close that would resemble a cheat. I find it funny how TimTim won't produce the whole log, won't even try to check for a freescrolling mouse to produce a mouse up/down error or anything else. You know why I know he won't check it?? It hurts his evidence, evidence of clean play since I've ever started. You aren't the first to accuse, Demo players that cried Jahosophat, Slipknot, Cyber, Murder (NLA Murder to those who know him), and too many to name in that community but those 4 were all cheaters that got rocked by legit play. Turbo community whiners that I'll mention Karma, Prime, Steel, (he got caught with a bot in a twl match against me haha), Phen, TDN and most of the 44oz crews, and most anyone that I played public games with in turbo, could single handedly win turbo games in pub matches with the noobiest teams against good to average players. Now I've come to this community and all I hear is the same thing. It gets annoying but it's also fun to watch people get angry. I haven't gotten hot under the collar in years about trying to show everyone what legit gameplay looks like. I'm not worried now. I think only 3 instances of people complaining on this site is pretty good, I had one about once every 3 weeks in Turbo community, one every month in the Demo community and even my short stint in the HNC server lgi I had 2 complaints with no evidence either. Atleast you have to give credit to TimTim for trying, but when he sees that a freescrolling g9x laser mouse produces the mousewheel up/down he's going to realize that's all it was and since I clicked in in, I doubt I'm even doing the mousewheel up/down now. So good luck in the witch hunt, I'll bring torches

the name is familiar now that you mention it, but I wasn't really following demo drama at that point
    Competitive UT tournaments, pugs, and community: Global Unreal
    http://www.globalunreal.com/

Infra aren't you Spanks brother? or was it BeReN's i forgot :S from ViolentFusion?
    As a neutral guy in all of this i'd say you'll have a hard time winning or convincing the confined!
    And kud be glad, you wouldn't want to waste your time on demo drama, after VD, DP, Merc, NN, SBW (read; Weapons) etc. died demo's only longevity was relied on IG, and well, we all know IG'ers are the biggest drama queens!
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Yup, Spanks brother lol. Beren was just a friend that joined that used to play demo and joined .vF as well ! Yeah that demo drama definitely burned me out of wanting to be a functional member of any gaming community as far contributing advice and what not. I was in {SoN} because Ann was cool lol. Other than that just messed around and tried to show up for matches or just play pubs. Didn't want any part of the drama or people associated with it lol

Yeah i knew it, you're "Ranger". Nice to see you still around! As for this particular ban, i'm not sure what this toggeling stuff is, but for now it's your word against Tim and the staff. I haven't seen the demo so i cant judge this one but if irc random shots can seem to be off or suspicious because of bad rendering or "lag" while recording the feed.
    As for those log's, as a neutral viewer, it doesn't tell me anything other than that supposedly mousewheel up/down movement while it "unbinded". But since the claim states that, that's the trigger for the exploit, wouldn't it show the string of commands or processes binded to that particular function in the log?
    I'm maybe off on this though, my head isn't really clear at the moment.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

I've seen this infraRed guy play many times and his skill is not even close to be called out as cheater or even accused for me. To me he's just average and what do you mean by this toggling shit? From a well experienced nw player myself I think people are making a mistake between fast weapon switch and toggling. For example, I bind sniper as my top side button on my g400 when I click that bind it switches to sniper and then when I click primary fire before waiting for the sniper rifle to be switched it shoots instantly making it look like I'm doing a one shot kill cause it stops that 1 sec delay when you switch to another wep. I believe it's just a glitch nothing more. As I recall I've seen many many experienced players abusing that glitch. On the other hand, I agree with chis you can't ban without evidence like posting logs (not keeping it to yourself) so if there is a trigger or something fishy a log would be enough to point out the obvious or even a DEMO would be nice.
    Last edited by Snuggle; 04-19-2014 at 06:57 PM.

I think toggling is a autoaim aimbot that uses keybinds in the game to trigger? Well I guess that's what it is because I'm getting accused for it haha. Good to see you around as well Complete . I don't have anything to hide, so i'll take my word against Tims any day. Also, if it comes out that TimTim made up his claim that I only did the mousekey wheel up/down only when I shot someone, shouldn't he have to serve a ban for attempting to get someone banned with false evidence? I think it's only fair. Ban him for as many days as my ban stays so he can take his time and try to gather "evidence" lol.. Snuggle, I don't know if I've played you but I've never said I was the best 100 speed player. I said I can kill top tier players, and apparently that's frowned upon. I'm a lot better in turbo and faster speeded mods but average in 100. That's another reason why I don't understand what all the rage is in trying to ban me from the server, there are plenty of better players out there but some people focus on banning me? I don't even reply to 95% of the stupid comments people make to me in the game or follow in any community. I just come on, play some, then leave. I also don't make fun of people, talk trash to others or anything else while playing.

Thread Information