User Tag List

Thread: Loosa

Loosa

Since this is my first post: hey all. Ive been playing on your IG servers for several months now, nice work!
    Now...

This guy backshoots, lames and dms most of his games...Sometimes he plays (kind of) normal, dont know if he has a second personality or if hes afraid an admin could spec him. I saw many people complain about him especially in the past few weeks.
    I tried to talk to him, mostly in german...he responded once: in english and with some weird stuff without any reference to what I said.
    I just cant stand him joining, instantly voting Gauntlet (his favorite map ) and playing like the fucking lame sack of shit he is anymore.
    Theres always a lamer, everyone backshoots from time to time, cant change that. But the way he plays is just killing the fun for everyone and he is one of the most annoying (daily) active players at the moment.

I personally dont have a demo of him, no idea how that stuff works. I bet there are many people who can prove what I just said, maybe theres someone with a demo.
    If not, Ill have a look at it and make one myself.

I could not have said it better, thats exactly what he does. When he knows there is nobody watching and demoing he will just assrun and lame like crazy. He was banned before and there are more threads about him. I asked for a perm ban a while ago, with so many short bans and still plays like shit. Needs it IMO! GJ baning VS/danon3
    Last edited by stanisledom; 05-14-2014 at 02:45 AM.

Thank you for the info. We will keep a close eye on him from now on.

Demos will help..

Loosa is PlaYeR^ btw, there was a demo uploaded recently on the thread http://www.unrealkillers.com/f60/ins...71/index3.html
    Will try to get him on demo but as we said, he is a sneaky mdfk, when somebody is spectating he usualy tries to player normal, he knows he is on target.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    will watch closely thanks

Thread Information