CoD|Damic - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CoD|Damic

Just guna say 2 things:
    Why Camilo says 5 matches but on damic's ss it says 9? I know this isnt that important, but I'm still curious.
    Chis and Cham: Both of you are making a big deal out of it. Chis, a free nuke is a free nuke, you can simply ask for it, and if guy don't wanna give it, instead of banning and kicking, encourage him/her to nuke, tell him/her things like ''look, you can nuke their *insert shit here*'', or give'em some RU and advice them what to build according to the map, try to be newbie-friendly, mate.
    Cham, don't take his words so seriously, imo there's no personal agression in his comments, even tho he may've been a bit harsh, there's no intentional offense there, am I wrong?

PS: I agree, tbh this ban looks more like a rage ban-
    PS2:***WARNING: GENERAL STATEMENT RIGHT HERE, READER DISCRETION IS ADVICED, EXTREMELY SENSITIVE PEOPLE THAT MAY GET BUTTHURT PLEASE DON'T READ THIS***: Siege community is the less newbie-friendly community i've seen wow. Instead of trying to help new people you guys only ban ban ban. Siege is a complex mod when you first play it, so really try to help'em. the reason you guys are always fighting is because you've got such a big ego that when it gets hurt you can't bare it a single bit, and if you don't believe it, just look at this ban -_-
    PS3:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    I am very displeased and I am going to cry myself to sleep now
    Made my day thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Chis, a free nuke is a free nuke, you can simply ask for it, and if guy don't wanna give it, instead of banning and kicking, encourage him/her to nuke, tell him/her things like ''look, you can nuke their *insert shit here*'', or give'em some RU and advice them what to build according to the map, try to be newbie-friendly, mate.
    You don't seem to understand the issue.
    You are right with one thing. A free nuke is a free nuke but that doesn't give you the right boost someone away from it who's closer to it.
    Damic intentionally boosted Camilo away from the free nuke and took it himself. That is the same as boosting someone away from a mid spawn.
    It was and it always will be an offence.
    Hope that helps.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    lol. & you are still accusing me of whatever instead of trying to help imo.

Question avoided? Kkkkkkkkkkk.... sound like there is no acceptable reason to ban anyway.

/thread.
    Thick as a brick. I should have known better and not wasted my time with you.

This ban can be part of 2 separate rules:
    No Laming (3/10/25/50 matches)
    No Boosting out of Supplier (25/50/200 matches)
    These two rules can also be combined since it goes through the same concept, well pretty much most of the rules can be in the Laming category. @Chamberly you need to realize that boosting people constantly or boosting a person off a special item can be really frustrating. It can be so frustrating that people will rage quit and people will start leaving the game. This is a team based mod not a survival game to get the goods. Work together, if a person gets a weapon you can ask them to get it. Also you need to realize is the distance, if Damic was somewhere not near the nuke and boosted Camillo off the nuke causing a game wouldn't you want that to be ban? If this was the case for Camillo then I do agree with the ban for boosting him off especially if it was on purpose, not accidental.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

It only said supplier. Not midspawn or weapons dropped. :P
    Last edited by Chamberly; 05-27-2014 at 01:14 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Its Unfair Ban.
    Reasons: Regarding boosting, i have seen this many times that when opposite team player drop nuke, many players try to get it, and yes i have seen boosting each other at that time for nuke. Not in 1 game, but seen players boosting each other for dropped nuke in many games. That boosting doubles when Grim is in your team, even he always boost in supplier, Never i saw a ban for that.
    And same things happens for mid item when there are 2-3 players of same team, they boost and try to get it.
    So if i give a demo in which player boosting at mid or for free nuke then will you guys ban that player? No if he is one of your friend, you guys try to change even rules. Or give excuses that he is new. If that player know how to play and what to make then how that player is that much new? Anyways its always upto mod/admins, what others can do? Leaving server is good option at that time.

@Mods/admins: You guys dont even try to ban the actual lamers. I had to force Camilo to ban Grim http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/%7C...imreaper-4865/
    Because in actual Camilo was trying to change the rule of bouncing when i gave him these demos.
    Some one above said something about ego and ya thats the right point.
    PS: Stop making Rage BANS. And where is proof? Evidence?
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-27-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Strange is that Camilo uses bans for their private views ... However, if he does stack the team with Adrian, this is OK? They always do ... One after the other always comes whenever the free space in the team ... I asked more mods and admins in private and he said that this ban my dumpb and illegall.. Sorry i can't paste their words... But this is for you all information.
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

don't you guys get it.. its a goddamn public server... it was never meant to have teamwork in it.... if it was a pug match then yes, you would have the right to ban him but you know public servers are like.. FINDERS, KEEPERS

lmfao ofc u gonna drag me into this spidey

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    You guys dont even try to ban the actual lamers. I had to force Camilo to ban Grim |uK|GrimReaper
    Because in actual Camilo was trying to change the rule of bouncing when i gave him these demos.
    Wow wow wow forced me to ban grim? you send it the demos and he was gone.

I am the guy who hates bouncing. I am the guy who ALWAYS defend bouncing bans.

So fuck off and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Wow wow wow forced me to ban grim? you send it the demos and he was gone.

I am the guy who hates bouncing. I am the guy who ALWAYS defend bouncing bans.

So fuck off and have a nice day.
    Instead of saying fuck off to me, Fuck off yourself pls, instead of making rage bans and defending players which comes under your gay circle, would be much better for all. Here you go, When i gave demos to Camilo, he said he will watch it ASAP. And his next reply reveals how he was going to change the Rule instead banning Grim, So in order to change the rule Camilo had to get permission from other mods/admins and instead of banning grim as all know he always do bouncing on server, he started to go in direction to change the existing rule, What worst can be seen? From that day i realized that Camilo is a hidden big shit. Untill unless i forced him he did not Banned Grim. Check it yourself, these 2 screen shots reveal how good this CHUPA mod is for community.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

This ban on Damic is just a Rage Ban, nothing else.
    ( Click to show/hide )
    You boosted me fukk you here is your ban. IMO grow up mentally pls.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-27-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Thread Information