CoD|Damic - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CoD|Damic

Quote Originally Posted by OuTlaW View Post
    don't you guys get it.. its a goddamn public server... it was never meant to have teamwork in it.... if it was a pug match then yes, you would have the right to ban him but you know public servers are like.. FINDERS, KEEPERS
    i have to agree to some points, it is a public server yes, but teamwork has it's limits. When it comes to the Midspawn bonus' ...it's a free for all.. (finders keepers) first to it, gets it ...

the Jury is still out on if team mate boosting at the midspawn is an infraction and violates http://www.unrealkillers.com Ban Policy .. perhaps a public poll on the issue ... and a review by the Administration Supervisor (@SAM)
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 05-27-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Camilo let me know when you're playing imma boost you far away ;D On a serious note a little harsh considering Camilo makes 0 mines and he picked up a nuke from a mine kill (Y) Kinda discourages people from making mines in my opinion, but who cares; its public........

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    but that doesn't give you the right boost someone away from it who's closer to it.
    Damic intentionally boosted Camilo away from the free nuke and took it himself. That is the same as boosting someone away from a mid spawn.
    It was and it always will be an offence.
    Hmm you are right on this one, and I can relate to the fact that it is indeed pretty offensive, but then again, I don't think it should be a ban reason, that's all.
    So, just to get things clear: If 'x' person is close to a free nuke/mid spawn but 'y' scum boosts 'x' away from it, it can be reported and request a ban?
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

I like apples.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Hmm you are right on this one, and I can relate to the fact that it is indeed pretty offensive, but then again, I don't think it should be a ban reason, that's all.
    So, just to get things clear: If 'x' person is close to a free nuke/mid spawn but 'y' scum boosts 'x' away from it, it can be reported and request a ban?
    Yep, he will get a warning at least.
    I can't remember that anyone ever tried to boost me away from a nuke or mid spawn lately. So, I guess the majority of the people have manners unlike the usual few here who believe the server belongs to them.

Difference here is I get boosted all the time away from weapons that were dropped, Hyper Leecher/ASMD Pulse/Grenade Launcher/Warheads, did I ever report someone for this? The only one who believes the server belongs to him is Camilo right here, this shit happens all the time.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Difference here is I get boosted all the time away from weapons that were dropped, Hyper Leecher/ASMD Pulse/Grenade Launcher/Warheads, did I ever report someone for this? The only one who believes the server belongs to him is Camilo right here, this shit happens all the time.

Just saying.
    What a bullshit. Just saying.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar

Thread Information