Player4

Map: Niven
    Time: Just now (15:25 IST)
    Making Leech
    Proof: ss and demo
    Screenshot

Demo
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/biayuezhdtan070/Player4.rar
    In demo it can be easily seen how he blocked players at spawn point, which you cannot see in this screenshot.

OMG OMG OMG WHAT TO DO NOW OMG!

( Click to show/hide )
    remove the leech and get over with it..

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    OMG OMG OMG WHAT TO DO NOW OMG!

( Click to show/hide )
    remove the leech and get over with it..
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Before making bullshit comment, better to see demo.

All I see is minigun.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    All I see is minigun.
    I have not posted demo for you, so kindly fukk off from here. And give some rest to your brain as the outcome is not worth-full. Thnx.
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Btw why u can only see minigun there, hmm let me guess, it resembles to long dick? is it? which u missing in your asshole?

somebody seems a bit mad... why so mad bruh

really dude you could have just removed that leech from its place instead of making fun of yourself in here...

Quote Originally Posted by OuTlaW View Post
    somebody seems a bit mad... why so mad bruh

really dude you could have just removed that leech from its place instead of making fun of yourself in here...
    Really? Dude you all doing shits here because once got banned due to my report.
    Anyway, if u could watch demo u must see that i removed leech but he making it again and again. Removing containers of other player gives back RU to that player. So he used those RU again it build more, well this is siege game, not a game to keep on removing leech of other players? is it? Moreover on removing that leech got kicked from server 2 times, So its total waste of too much time, and is big advantage to opposite team.
    In demo u can see i said all to kick him, some made kick but maybe votes were less so he did not get kicked from server, as opposite team did not bothered with it. As it was good for opposite team always. Hope if they had good sportsmanship they could kick vote him. But did not happened. Regarding that leech made by Player4, he knowingly made it. very clear in demo he was saying "xD" etc.
    And you saying m making fun of myself here, ya you will say this, not only you but many of you here will say this, so in result i stop reporting here? and you guys can do shits in server. So in that view my clear answer is that i will not stop reporting here.

No wonders "Haters gonna hate" So m ready to face it. You can make more ridiculous comments on this thread. Because you guys lack morals, not your fault but ya i can say its fault of your teachers in school/college or may be your parents. Yes it is otherwise you guys did not acted like this to show your bad sportmanship. Not saying only to you oultlaw, but my same reply for UT-Sniper-SJA94 and |uK|kenneth also and yes to others like you.
    I saw this on server so i reported here, but reporting here is a bad in your eyes thats why 3 of you
    are just shits.
    ( Click to show/hide )
    And 3 of you just shut the fuk up. thnx.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-25-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Damn you still doing your shits here ? Told you to give some rest to your brain but you did not listen, now as your brain output we can see 1 more shit

If someone isn't going to stand up to be responsible to take action onto this, might as well just let everyone build all kinds of leech in the game. :P

You know the tactic, when the guy build leech, the other team gets ru from it, more RU... more nuke... quicker the game end. Bingo. Try again next map, see if you get some leech off from him.

Then, blow his mind away by nuking him a lot.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information