User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hm, you must have missed games like ger vs ghana, vs algeria or even vs usa..... couldn't spot any steamrolling there.
    imho brazil just beated themselfs...... couldn't have been much worse if the whole defense including the goalkeeper would have had a drink in a bar during the match.

its true that argentina didn't really shine in this tournament, but, they managed to suppress the formidable technical/tactical gameplay of the belgians and also took NL out of their game mostly.
    if they manage to increase their scoring 'luck' i don't see them in such a bad starting position on sunday.
    i'm hoping for an exciting game in any case. unfortunately brazil couldn't provide that this time (i would vote for a team drug test ).

exactly agrentina is just Lucky as fuck.

Doubt Argentina advancing is luck there, their case is that they might not be the best TEAM around, but when it comes to being able to go through stages, they always deliver (except in 2002 that I can recall)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Argentina was only lucky against Switzerland. The rest was too easy, especially Belgium.

] > LuCk Is A SkiLL < [

luck > skill if anything

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Argentina was only lucky against Switzerland.
    Agreed. Argentina has been saved many times by Romero, same happened vs Iran. they would've drawn if it wasn't because of Messi...
    Argentina - Messi = 0
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lmao I said all along germany winning this cup breh

would also like to add luiz is a 50million worthless sack of shit for an excuse of a defender lets not mention his "preferred" midfield position which is actually where he always managed to jump into tackles there and be nowhere near the ball or a player

GG BRAZIL

Argentina was close to winning it, they had a couple chances where they could have scored. It was pretty even but Germany's defense was many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lmao I said all along germany winning this cup breh

would also like to add luiz is a 50million worthless sack of shit for an excuse of a defender lets not mention his "preferred" midfield position which is actually where he always managed to jump into tackles there and be nowhere near the ball or a player

GG BRAZIL
    I saw Luiz with the ball earlier in the tournament and was impressed. When he doesn't have the ball he stands in the most useless, ineffectual positions that leave the team wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Argentina was close to winning it, they had a couple chances where they could have scored. It was pretty even but Germany's defense was many mistakes.
    They were lucky Messi was off form

Thread Information